**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jabari Panther is a savage!

buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I put up 70 million points in arena for Jabari Panther. I knew she would have great damage and soo many bleeds but I underestimated her utility. Check out this utility showcase

https://youtu.be/CM90sZnRMb0
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    How would you rated her among Skill class offence choices such as Stealth Spidey, Hit Monkey, BWDO and Blade? Thanks.
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Reference said:

How would you rated her among Skill class offence choices such as Stealth Spidey, Hit Monkey, BWDO and Blade? Thanks.

@Reference her utility is very unique and valuable. I'm thinking hit monkey, Jabari, bwdo, stealthy, blade. Still early to see where exactly she will be but very but potential
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Hmm? I don’t know where she fits in the meta, or what unique problem she solves, but she is fun. The more I play her the more I realize she is just a fun champ. I have not ran into too many situations where her cleanse mechanic works well yet.

Just took mine to R2

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    @buddy_LEE would you awaken her as a 6*? I'm trying to figure out between Falcon and Jabari for next R3. Right now, leaning JP.
    edited April 2021

@buddy_LEE would you awaken her as a 6*? I'm trying to figure out between Falcon and Jabari for next R3. Right now, leaning JP.

Not to speak for BL, but I had a chance to awaken her and chose not to. I also had a chance to take either falcon or her to R3 and chose her. Falcon benefits from the awakening because he gets that utility. Jabari panther I believe needs a good chunk of sig stones to stay in the hunt to do some meaningful damage. She is very fun though, but not a workhorse like falcon

Edit : She will be R3 in a couple months.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

Reference said:

@Reference her utility is very unique and valuable. I'm thinking hit monkey, Jabari, bwdo, stealthy, blade. Still early to see where exactly she will be but very but potential
    Thanks BL, I got her 5* version recently and I just took her to r3 unduped. I tried few contents but found that she was not as good as what I counter her in Cav EQ. Thus I’m wondering whether it is worthwhile to rank her up further, but frankly I’m impressed with your demo video.
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    You’ve totally changed my mind towards her!
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @Texas_11 I have found her cleanse to be very useful for quite a bit. She does great using sp3 rotation for normal fights. But when there are debuffs or evades she is extremely powerful and it keeps her in the hunt for a very long time. Check out this labyrinth fight vs Spider-Man classic

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlvWMspEys&feature=share
    buddy_LEE said:

@Texas_11 I have found her cleanse to be very useful for quite a bit. She does great using sp3 rotation for normal fights. But when there are debuffs or evades she is extremely powerful and it keeps her in the hunt for a very long time. Check out this labyrinth fight vs Spider-Man classic

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlvWMspEys&feature=share

Is this video showing her ability to stay in the hunt long is good . I’m a subscriber to your channel so I did see this already :).

I just still think cleanse is not as powerful as I had anticipated , in terms of usefulness I still think Namor at signature 200 and DDHK at signature 200 is better than her cleanse mechanic in terms of usefulness.

I did see how powerful her evade counter is though and works like falcon , the more they evade the better she becomes.

I will take her to R3 because she is a new champ. But still struggling to figure out where she fits