**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side quest rewards not resetting

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I understand that if you enter the same difficulty of side quest more than once in a day, without defeating the boss, your rewards won't reappear. I believe I'm correct in thinking that the rewards reset at 10 am PST. I live in the UK so they reset at 5 pm. I completed all of the quest and then exited out before the boss. I then waited for the rewards to reset, at 17:00 for me, and re entered at 19:00. Only half of the map rewards reset and the other half had no rewards. Is this a bug or is it just me?

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    @LivingAfro raise a support case and they can confirm if the rewards actually reset.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The game has a funny way if not updating right when a timer ends (like when arena resets or when the monthly eq updates)... Same for things like in game messages.

Make sure the timer is actually on a new day from the event. If you want to be extra sure, force close the game and restart it before jumping back in.

Beyond that, I'd it's still not resetting correctly, contact support in game and start a ticket.

• LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Okay, thanks!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

I understand that if you enter the same difficulty of side quest more than once in a day, without defeating the boss, your rewards won't reappear. I believe I'm correct in thinking that the rewards reset at 10 am PST. I live in the UK so they reset at 5 pm. I completed all of the quest and then exited out before the boss. I then waited for the rewards to reset, at 17:00 for me, and re entered at 19:00. Only half of the map rewards reset and the other half had no rewards. Is this a bug or is it just me?

Thanks!

Defeat the boss or wait for the side quest to reset. Read the mail that they sent you!!!
This discussion has been closed.