Options

July 4th, or act 6.

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 1200 units saved up. I previously wanted to get to 5000 for July 4th, and high I don’t even know if I will be able to reach. After finally beating 6.2.2, I moved on and beat 6.2.3, 6.2.4, and 6.2.5. One problem. My revive stash is completely gone. So my question to you is, Do I take a shot at the Chumpion (not a mistake in spelling, just what I call him), or do I keep saving

July 4th, or act 6. 21 votes

Fourth of July
47%
BitterSteelAlekos27Lvernon15N0_UR1s02QuantumEmperorXVWooptyfrickendoosleimonDarksniper240DarkLord8470 10 votes
Attempt to take down the Chumpion
52%
VoltolosTheGrandM4sterWedgemonsterRenaxqqSparx265VendemiaireWill3808gL4C1eRDraconic_12OEMVgroundedmaster20005 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,260 ★★★★★
    Fourth of July
    If you don’t like 4th of July when it’s here go and fight the champion
  • Options
    DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Fourth of July
    Fourth of July is a ways off. The Chumpion isnt going anywhere. You may stumble upon very cheap deals, or natural revives and health potions themselves along the way. Focus on solidifying your roster for a bit, maybe get an extra rank or two in where you need it and focus on alternative game paths until then. You may even get your roster so well developed you’ll even use less units then you would using them all now and boom there’s your head start on units for the next Cyber Monday deals. You do all that and you won’t regret wasting anything when the July 4th deals hit and you get things you’ve been hunting for. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    I suggest farming revives and then going in for the champion. Don’t go for it currently but also don’t suggest waiting for July 4th.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    1. Attempt to take down the Chumpion.
    2. Lose all your Units.
    3. Panic.
    4. Grind like hell for 4th of July.