**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community Champion Update Poll 2021

Comments

• iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    Ant-Man !!!
  • Lawrenceo96Lawrenceo96 Posts: 59
    Nope Agent Venom needs the buff
  • KrypticDeanKrypticDean Posts: 12
    Mrs.Marvel for sure!!!!
  • SAEISAEI Posts: 1
    Joe Fixit!
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Thor (Jane Foster)
  • NeonTiger1135NeonTiger1135 Posts: 12
    Still holding out hope for a superior iron man rework, but I guess ant man
  • duckrogersduckrogers Posts: 11
    Joe fixt
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Pulyaman said:

Kabam released their potential abilities and Hercules seemed better than Omega sentinel.

Must have missed it. Any source on that?

Torn between Kamala that I have 6* but don't really like the character and Ant-Man that I feel deserves it the most from this list.

Also, I don't get why Guillotine is even here. She's like 3 tiers above everything else on the list. By no means top tier but pretty good.
  • NewsanceNewsance Posts: 1
    Agent venom
  • sourav95sourav95 Posts: 2
    Antman
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Vote Ant-Man my ghost fans
  • Max2001sMax2001s Posts: 6
    Thor
  • 7azzooma7azzooma Posts: 19
    Guillotine
  • ProjectWeaponXProjectWeaponX Posts: 14
    Ant-Man & Guillotine
  • MichaelW92MichaelW92 Posts: 38
    Joe Fixit or Kamala
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    I like Kamala stark synergy so be cool if she was useful. Not sure I see a buff going far enough though and I have so many cosmics ranked up. Agent venom would be sweet
    Thor (Jane Foster)
  • Jhane Foster or Joe fixit
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Guillotine UBER ALLES!
  • #AgentVenom please
  • Vnolan7Vnolan7 Posts: 14
    AntMan
  • BrahasolBrahasol Posts: 12
    Agent venom or joe fixit
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 ★★★★
    For me there's two takeaways from this.

Firstly these things are almost always positive pro-player moves. Engagement with Summoners around the Buff cycle is good to see. Personally I'm torn between Ant-Man and Agent Venom, although the latter could get away with a numbers boost and a couple of tweaks.

Secondly, it gives us an idea which champs aren't going to be buffed before the winner (which in all likelihood will be Ant-Man going by the unofficial polls so far). So, I guess no buff to the named champs in the pool before the player nominated one.
  • TirthTirth Posts: 1
    Antman
  • AbhyankarAbhyankar Posts: 5
    guys I think voting a champ which you or your friend got isn,t a good decision cuz you are just thinking about yourself or your friend c'mon people we can't be selfish we need to think about the whole community by voting the champ which needs the buff most rather then"imma vote antman cuz I got him" imo joe or jane would need it the most cuzz kamala has furies and poison immunity antman has poison and some debuffs plus glancing,gullotine is the best of all these 6 so she does'nt need it more'agent venom has tenacity and some more annoying debuffs soooo........ let's help the community rather then helping your friend or yourself cuz jane and joe are the champs which needs the buff most and jane is getting her solo movie so she may be buffed and so can be antman soo imo joe would be the best option rest is upto you guys cuz if kabam is asking us its gonna be a magneto lvl buff....
    Thor (Jane Foster)
  • Groot and Ant-Man. Shameful champions.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Jane Foster and Joe Fixit.
  • Kamala Khan needs this the most, she's arguably the worst champ on the list, so please at least make her useful for God's sake
This discussion has been closed.