Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

bug v6.3.1 villain treated as hero

yuwyuw Posts: 226 ★★
edited April 23 in Bugs and Known Issues

I was playing variant 6.3.1, and notice ghost(a villain) is getting iso-8 debuff,which is supposed to be for hero champs only

Comments

• yuwyuw Posts: 226 ★★
    i dont mean iso-8 debuff, it's called black iso resonance and malevolence, but villains arenot supposed to receive these effects
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,492 ★★★★★
    Are you actually getting the effects of the debuff because the icon appears either way
  • yuwyuw Posts: 226 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Are you actually getting the effects of the debuff because the icon appears either way

i notice my power get drained a lot
  • AGR0T3RAAGR0T3RA Posts: 1
    yuw said:

Lvernon15 said:

i notice my power get drained a lot
    That’s part of MODOK’s special 1; he reversed power gain and regen abilities for the duration of the special.