**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ honor rewards/rank milestone issue

124»

Comments

• Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    Same question as @Hawkt1 just asked, should we just raise more tickets and request through support as it seems to have gone all quiet on the forum, even a note every couple of days to say it’s not forgotten would be appreciated.

Not sure what the reason for not just forwarding us all the missing t5cc is, that’s all what most of us are bothered about to be honest. They are to hard to come by to just let them slip.

Is it a case of you don’t believe the claim is justified?
  • RehkiRehki Posts: 3
    LukiQ said:

I was in a contact with - The support team - for the last two weeks.
    I provided full details about our alliance. I've added AQ results and provided proof that we didn't get 10% t5c fragment crystal.
    We have played map 7, 5 times, with Epic modifiers. We didn't get the 10% t5cc crystal and our position in the AQ leaderboard was lower than it should be.

And now they are saying that we don't qualify?

I will quote what I have got from the support team in the email:

Thank you for contacting us about the incorrect rewards for the alliance quest series ending on April 23, 2021.

I looked into the details and found out that your alliance did not qualify for compensation or correction based on the previous weeks' results. This means your score for that week is lower than the previous weeks.

Please take a look at this.

More details about my account and our ally:
    My in-game nick: LukiQ
    My ally, tag: Chbpl
    Ally name: Cherry bomb #2
    Still No rewards....
  • SlankSlank Posts: 9
    This is classic left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. The help desk tells us to go to the forums and tries to close the ticket. The forum mods tell us to open a ticket. Neither action seems to gain any traction and if these two actions are our only paths forward then how can we get any resolution?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • LukiQLukiQ Posts: 3
    LukiQ said:

I provided full details about our alliance. I've added AQ results and provided proof that we didn't get 10% t5c fragment crystal.
    We have played map 7, 5 times, with Epic modifiers. We didn't get the 10% t5cc crystal and our position in the AQ leaderboard was lower than it should be.

Thank you for contacting us about the incorrect rewards for the alliance quest series ending on April 23, 2021.

I looked into the details and found out that your alliance did not qualify for compensation or correction based on the previous weeks' results. This means your score for that week is lower than the previous weeks.

Any news on this?
    cc @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

• LjkLjk Posts: 1
    LukiQ said:

LukiQ said:

Any news on this?

Anything? We didn't get compensation for aq. How long we need to wait for it? Top players got the reward so you don't care about the little ones.
  • LukiQLukiQ Posts: 3
    LukiQ said:

LukiQ said:

Any news on this?

Any update? Why no one is responding here?