**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Breaker of Thrones!

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
It's been quite the journey. And I enjoyed every second of it.

Heck yeah

Nick going to r3 and getting awakened today

Well that was super fun. Huge shoutout to @Agent_X_zzz , @Masterpuff , and all the people on my forums threads and discord for giving me advice the whole way through, I truly appreciate it. I'd advise everyone to go ahead and 100% Act 6, it's really fun!
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options

not bad
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Dang, congrats dude! Awesome rewards as well glad there was no shafting. What were the hardest paths in Act 6 do you think? I want to try exploring it soon.
  • Options

Dang, congrats dude! Awesome rewards as well glad there was no shafting. What were the hardest paths in Act 6 do you think? I want to try exploring it soon.

Thank you! I think the aspect of evolution path in 6.3.4 was really difficult. Burden of Might The Champion in 6.2.6 was quite difficult as well, but I also didn't have the best counter. 6.2.5 is not too bad with a Quake and Void, but if you don't have a Quake (or Ghost or Mole Man) then it'll be quite difficult. The cosmic and tech gates are quite challenging.