**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Got to 6.4.6 Who Do Y'all Find Effective for the Grandmaster?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Any nice and effective champs you guys can recommend I would appreciate it and I'll see if I have them in my roster.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    The inverted controls wrecked me. It seemed to be set to the perfect interval. Honestly....bringing in someone that can counter the time period when he’s inverted would’ve been huge for me
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Doom
    CapIW
    Prof X
    Hyperion

Edit: wasp is one of the best champs Ive used for him
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Stealthy was the one champ I used for that fight. You won’t get any of the DOT command, but he works great for that fight.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Just finished this recently. Prof X is a cheat code for third phase.

My first run I took the oft-recommended cosmic path. this is easiest path to get to GM and feel out the fight a little bit. If u have an Aegon there’s a few fights u can ramp him up on and he’s prob best champ for damage to push you through first phase as fast as possible. I brought Doom as well and he can put a lot of work in too.

key to the fight, imo, is reliable dexing the sp1 which ultimately made me take the path that removes his unblockable specials for my first clear. that path is more difficult, there’s rage and something else i’m forgetting at the moment, but doom can potentially cheese it - oh right i think it’s rage + lifecycle - and a good mystic will make it easier. but this is the way to go if u do the easy cosmic path and find urself using too many resources managing the sp1.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Thanks for y'alls tips!