**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Piggy bank questions

Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Maybe I just don’t understand the event. Earlier while doing the arena, the piggy bank filled and I figured I might throw 5 bucks at it when I was finished. Now that I’m done with the 2mil milestones, I went to check and now the bank is empty and the offer can’t be purchased anymore. Is this bugged or am I just an idiot?

I haven’t spent anything, I got the initial 27k free and then every milestone, so I have all the free doubloons possible to my knowledge.

**title updated by a moderator**
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Once it fills, there is a timer to purchase it....when the time runs out, it empties.
  • Taher_47Taher_47 Posts: 3
    I bought the Deadpool piggy bank and made payment through Google pay and money is debited from my account but I didn't get any items and now it's expired
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    So it’s the cash grabbiest-cash grab yet then. Got it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Bit annoying. Did the 2m in arena, spent the dubloons, can't purchase the piggy bank.

Not going to bother.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It takes 30 fights to fill the piggy bank from the arena. Once full you can buy it for $5 and smash it open.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Taher_47 said:

I bought the Deadpool piggy bank and made payment through Google pay and money is debited from my account but I didn't get any items and now it's expired

Same thing happened to me.
    Raised ticket to kabam support yesterday, still yet to hear from them.

Meanwhile amount got debited from card and no items received.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Also, the cav nexus you get from it is the old cav with the old rates. Which kinda sucks.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Jaded said:

It takes 30 fights to fill the piggy bank from the arena. Once full you can buy it for $5 and smash it open.

Even though I've hit all the milestones I have to do another 10 rounds?

Did I do something wrong or is that the way it is?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Even though I've hit all the milestones I have to do another 10 rounds?

Did I do something wrong or is that the way it is?
    Yeah, I’ve done 20+ rounds just to smash it extra times. Once they get you, they got you.