**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If spring cleaning is a sample of J4-level deals, how you feelin' rn?

TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
Mention your progress level if you're willing; the deals are quite different depending on your tier.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    If unit deals are anywhere as good as these deals, I'm really wishing rn that I did some arena grinding.

For what it's worth, I just hope unit deals aren't too trash compared to money offers. The gap between f2p and players who spend is already large enough. Last Cyber Weekend's offers were complete trash especially the unit deals.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I am cav collecting t5cc for TB.

I am f2p, and have rn 270 units :smiley: I have no chance of obtaining enough units befire J4, but it still troubles me that Kabam intends to release r4 6* this year (cleaning+j4+cyber weekend+christmas will get you at least one r4 6*). That would also mean that we could expect 7*s a year from now, which is crazy. They better speed up with releasing content.
  • Options
    TheD00MTheD00M Posts: 17
    Im Cav, looking to become TB before Cyber Weekend.

For July 4th I’m expecting 6* Nexus in Panther and 25%-40% T5CC selector in Odin. Around 80k-100k 6* shards across Store offers and around 30k 6* shards in units
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I am cav collecting t5cc for TB.

I am f2p, and have rn 270 units :smiley: I have no chance of obtaining enough units befire J4, but it still troubles me that Kabam intends to release r4 6* this year (cleaning+j4+cyber weekend+christmas will get you at least one r4 6*). That would also mean that we could expect 7*s a year from now, which is crazy. They better speed up with releasing content.

You’re just completely making all this up, correct?