**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 6R3 Corvus worth a generic awakening gem?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t do suicides but his damage output is quite nice and I have no content left undone currently. (Just AQ, AW now and I’d like to do a legends run) Should I use it on him or not?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 138 ★★
    I used a gem on mine and r3 him. Simply amazing and no regrets. Full disclosure I do run suicides majority of the time. His ability is very handy in a timed fight.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I wouldn't use it on my 6r3. The only real reason to use his sig ability nowadays is if you need to abuse the timeout method in high AQ. You can do the exact same thing with a R5 5* Corvus since dealing a load of damage quickly isn't even a factor when you're just going to timeout anyway.

Considering a generic 6* AG is one of the rarest resources in the game, I wouldn't recommend it, especially when we currently have champs in the game whose awakening is far more valuable (NF for one) and future champs who we don't know what their abilities will do when awakened.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I have 6R2, then I barely use him in any of the endgame contents......I don’t like the way he uses to stack his “glaive charges” in order to get crit damage bonus.

He could be amazing for AW or AQ, but for many endgame contents in which the opponents have a very big health bar from the very beginning, he is just not a good character to bring.

If you have 6*generic awakening Gem, I highly recommend you to leave it to Nick Fury, Cap American IW, Ghost, or even Dr. Doom, especially when you have 5*version of Corvus, or don’t run suicide mastery

I didn’t mean that Corvus’ awakening ability is not important, I just want to emphasize that such valuable awakening Gem should be used on a champ that you could bring to majority of endgame contents to let its value shine

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    If you run aq map 7, duped corvus is the way to. Go
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Ranking corvus without any intention of using suicides is about as pointless as it gets let alone wasting a generic gem on him

That's silly to say. Not talking about the gem, but the suicides part. Yes he becomes much better with suicides. But saying that he's pointless without is one of the dumbest things I've heard