**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

App reloads every time I revisit the game

axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
At least 60% of the time I open the app, it has to reload. I'm only able to play in spurts and short breaks do to my job. When I open the game to do a quick fight and I see that it's reloading, I put my phone back in my pocket. I don't have time for that. And it's not hours between my joining. It's as short as me making a quick call or even just 2 minutes of me doing something else with nothing to do with my phone.

I'm playing much less because of this. Which in turn is money out of your pocket.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I’m having the same issue ever since Blades started
  • clamch0wderclamch0wder Posts: 20
    iOS or Android?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    iOS
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    I’m on iOS 11 and this has happened since iOS 11 or the latest patch that adds the new event quest for October. Is this being looked at?
  • In Android as well it's happening, it's actually OS problem. Every app uses some resource of the phone and this resource is being shared between other apps as well as background operations. Based on priority of apps or functions this resource might be released. Doing so our app has to reload from the beginning. Ofcourse the new update is using more resources than they used to.