**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.8 million alliance looking for one new member

ToMFG is looking for one player to join our relax family style team !! We are mostly U.S.A. players but do have 8 international players to give us a nice balance of game play.

We've been knocking off map5 all 5 pretty easily for a while now and plan on taking shots at map6 in the future, to pull our hair out and spend our potions that are banked up. :D

Since we are always focusing on AQ progression, we are looking for players with PRESTIGE in the 4500 range or better. Our last AQ we finished rank 1159 and have been constantly getting better and increasing every week.

AW tier 3 currently, as we compete in all three weekly.

LINE required

PM me on LINE or in-game: Shaka-Warrior or MacMal69

pp3yiotvo41x.png

Comments

• Options
    @zero7 we do all 3 wars but focus on AQ. If you can clear lanes in AQ then you'll do fine. Other minimums and donations are very doable. Add me on LINE so we can chat. I'll fill you in on everything else
  • Options
    Still need one member. To the top
  • Options
    We'd like to get someone in today before we start another AW going
  • Options
    Looking for one more member again to replace someone taking an extended leave of absence
  • Options
    Running map 6 this week. Hmu on line for details
  • Options
    Bump. Needs to be at least 4200 prestige guys
  • Options
    MacMal69MacMal69 Posts: 31
    edited October 2017
    Two members needed for map 6. Prestige needs to be at least 4200. Must have items to revive if needed.
  • Options
    Bump to the top