**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel insider rewards missing

Hey, I bought last month’s MI 2* mangog bundle, but haven’t received it yet. Is it just late or has there been a problem with it?

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    i don't think marvel inside rewards is in no way any part of mcoc? i mean in term of asking for help as kabam has nothing to do with it or im wrong?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Are you from U.S.? Only players from U.S. can get rewards from insider.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

i don't think marvel inside rewards is in no way any part of mcoc? i mean in term of asking for help as kabam has nothing to do with it or im wrong?

You are correct. Marvel runs insider. Kabam has no control over points or prize distribution.
  • Hey there, @Jvdb2003 ! Sorry, but Marvel Insider is not a Kabam program, that is a Marvel.com scheme, as such we do not have any access to your account there. You’ll need to actually contact Marvel Insider directly regarding your points with them.

Marvel Insider's Terms of Use Page contains information regarding accessing your account, rewards, and whom to contact should you have additional issues with your Marvel Insider account (Account Specific Info/contact is at the bottom of the page “PROGRAM ACCOUNT ACTIVITY; CONTACT US”)

You can reach the this page, here: https://marvel.com/corporate/insider_terms

This discussion has been closed.