Immortal Hulk - Worth ranking up?

SpooderMan108SpooderMan108 Member Posts: 30
Pulled and then awakened him immediately after. Feels like a sign from the Kabam gods. I’ve heard he’s not great tho which bums me out, is there any silver lining?

Comments

• ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,900 ★★★★★
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes he's top tier
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    He’s great for most things that don’t stop you from parrying, healing, or attacking a lot. DOT damage and those are his weaknesses, other than that he’s pretty strong once you get the hang of his playstyle
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

He’s great for most things that don’t stop you from parrying, healing, or attacking a lot. DOT damage and those are his weaknesses, other than that he’s pretty strong once you get the hang of his playstyle

I’m still waiting on this playstyle . He doesn’t have one , or am I still missing it.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I’m still waiting on this playstyle . He doesn’t have one , or am I still missing it.
    No, it’s fine, I only posted a ridiculously long guide on exactly what to do and Buddy Lee posted a video on another playstyle that works. Smh