**KNOWN ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
We are aware of an issue impacting some Summoners, resulting in the loss of their stash of SQ entry keys.
The team will be redistributing lost keys.
Timeline is uncertain.
(Slightly) More information here.

Apocalypses genetic code is BUGGED!

CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 704 ★★★
I’m starting with Cable or Sinister for maximum charges and only have 1, it’s my worst nightmare come to pass.
Anyone else noticing this?
My Corvus is having his charges vanish as well, is their a persistent charge bug on any champ with this mechanic?

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Catmanndo said:

I’m starting with Cable or Sinister for maximum charges and only have 1, it’s my worst nightmare come to pass.
    My Corvus is having his charges vanish as well, is their a persistent charge bug on any champ with this mechanic?

Persistent charge bug has plagued this game aslong as covids been around...

There work around is close and open the game a few times because they have no flipping idea how to fix it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,712 ★★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

You have to actually do a fight to get the 4 charges even with Cable.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Catmanndo said:

You have to actually do a fight to get the 4 charges even with Cable.
    Yeah as Demonzfyre said above, it shows up as 1 before the fight, but once you enter the fight, it'll show 4 genetic code. But sometimes, it may be the case that the persistent charge disappeared.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 704 ★★★
    Thanks for the clarity, I’ve only had him a short while and misunderstood how the synergy works.
    I think I’m traumatized from the Corvus and Fury charges disappearing