**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unnofficial Vote for Community champion buff

Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Wanted to see who everyone will be voting for in the upcoming Vote. Who do you want to win and why?
I personally think we need better skill champs and think Agent Venom could be a beast, but id love to see a God tier Thor (jane) as well.

Unnofficial Vote for Community champion buff 456 votes

Thor (Jane)
13%
danielmathFrostySesherzHugeBeanRobbieRampageKossukoseAanthoWerewrymSpurgeon14CupidThefire13Logan00Jos1214Cr7ms7rs7r3nTsspiderbites0196Wine_LoverMattstafariOwlkitRehan010_ 61 votes
Ms Marvel (Kamala)
6%
GroundedWisdomJackd1989TheVyrusApkillypsHammerbro_64KOSHTatteredSailKAIBLShinobiGuySairam44RockyshockyColinwhitworth69GlünggiGodShadowXELECTRo0704Sarvanga1_FitzBojinovTripleUKen1378Bdot13 28 votes
Joe Fixit
13%
winterthurDrenlinNightCrackerDuo_KulioFoxhero007AinyLvernon15NojokejaymАлександрЖуковLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacDoonxLeslie316H_B0MBDRTOJuggerNotRakeYoungKDSuperFlash10FireantLuke9523 63 votes
Guillotine
16%
DrZolaSnizzbarBadroseLeNoirFaineantrazielRaganatorTaxAce_03TheManMythLegendTerraBatwing2000AspenOdachiCropDusterThecurlerJBC89UnsilentDuke_SilverWicket329BuckyBruh 75 votes
Agent Venom
15%
MasterSmokeMagicBentonTimone147TristanBpn88855MatthewmercuryFeldy69Cat_MurdockSpiderCoolsfr9akCyborgNinja135gwenomrcm2017LibertyPrimeV1Diksh619TheLegend27zeezee57Marvel2289AleorAldac 69 votes
Ant-Man
35%
KpatrixTheTAbyssSnakeEyes69SiliyoBitterSteelHaji_SaabbenshbrishisaiTendersquadHeroBoltsyHygghuChamp_ZSureszRotellyGNASTYDarkrider05ScolliveriusDeacon03MasterduxSelathian 160 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Agent Venom
    If AV wins i hope they overhaul that weak SP3 animation it could be so much more epic.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    I think Guillotine would end up being the best of the 6, and Ant-Man would end up being the worst of the 6 because they'd be cautious in making the Ghost team even stronger

I'm choosing Joe cuz he'd sting the most to pull for me
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Ms Marvel (Kamala)
    Because I have a 5*
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Fixit is probably the worst of the lot
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Thor (Jane)
    Cuz Thör is trash. We need a good Thör :D<3
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Joe literally has no uses, every other champ while also not very good has at least some use but Joe is by far the worst of them all.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Agent Venom
    Should be between agent venom, Jane and Joe, others are even not that bad
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Ant-Man
    Antman!!!
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Ant-Man

Because I have 6 star

Your are not alone bro
    You are also not a duo bros.
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Ms Marvel (Kamala)
    got to be kamala for me, for too long has she sat at 1/25 from when she was my first 5* dupe, justice for kamala
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Agent Venom
    Faseeh said:

Aleor said:

Should be between agent venom, Jane and Joe, others are even not that bad

Antman is good you're saying? Yeah right
    Not that bad. With his synergies he has decent damage. Also science class is good overall, the best class probably imo. As they are atm, is choose antman over AV
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Ant-Man
    Only one right answer here.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Science and Cosmic classes don't need the help as much. AV is cool, but I think Guilly's kit (if they add a nullify/fateseal) is far more needed. Especially in the mystic class.

And no, I don't have her as a 6*. I have the others as 5*s, most duped. I also run Ghost daily, so I understand, but does she really need a buff-by-proxy? Lol.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man
    There can only be one
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Guillotine
    Guillotine because she's an amazing character and just need a little buff to be playable in every content. Ant-Man would be my second choice but right now he's so crappy that they have to work around him a whole year to make it good.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Ant-Man
    Deep down we all know,
    Antman is going to win.....😅

Reason for voting Antman
    He is the part of some crazy synergies (it's other Champions synergies)
    - nick fury evade synergy
    - quantum trinity

He has two lines of ability +1 for awakened ability.
    With weakest damage in the game without synergies and even with synergies he is just an average or below average Champion.
    Glancing mechanic is annoying on defense (only good thing he has).

For other candidates, I feel like moderate update like kingpin will be more beneficial. They have some good abilities but they are just weak. Need some moderate update.

In case of Antman, he needs an overhaul for sure.

#buffAntman