Really smart players, A little help...

BNOJamsBNOJams Member Posts: 103
We know some champs are just bad, while some are quite good or great but folks just don't know how to use them effectively yet (or ever).

So help me out with Thor Rags, Groot, Karnak and Fixit. Is there any method, technique or clever usage of battleground conditions to make these champs not completely blow chunks? These champs aren't just bad, they are abysmal.... just wondering if someone found a method to actually have success with these long-time losers.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Karnak has TS
    Idk Thor
    Other suck
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Can't advocate for the others, but I can advocate this thread for helping with Karnak gameplay.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/250903/a-somewhat-comprehensive-guide-to-karnak-write-up#latest
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Member Posts: 304 ★★★
    They are very useful at not being used.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Member Posts: 298 ★★
    Full boosts and full synergy team at 6r3 they will turn into god tiers
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Member Posts: 304 ★★★

Full boosts and full synergy team at 6r3 they will turn into god tiers

Nope, not even that.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Groot does have the ability to gain a lot of buffs, and with some nodes, that can be helpful. Problem is, they are few and far between, and most every other OP cosmic champ can do the same.

They all have low level uses, but none of them are good, and there are always better options
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,797 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't waste your time on any of these champions. Some take up Thor Rags for prestige, and you can use Karnak for the Royal Family synergy. Not much else.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    If thor rags is duped sp3 and and umm well hit opponent.

Karnak has that dupe of reducing like bleed effect durations, has true strike and sp3 concusion(or some other word) . He has really good crit for nodes like Crit me with your best shot

Meh
    Meh
    Meh