**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What new champ(s) do I need for abyss and ch 6 completion.

I’m about 8 months into this new account after restarting the game. I completed 6.1 a few months ago and haven’t touched it since. I’m at a point where I plan to explore chapter 5 and rank 4 Venom and try to complete a variant or 2 so I can focus in ranking up some of my champs. I have 10-15 champs I want to rank 4.l which will help me later on.

I’ll stockpile units and in 4-5 months I want to focus on completing chapter 6 and doing an abyss run (to go after thronebreaker). Obviously I’m going to need to stockpile a lot of units.

But what champ(s) do I need for abyss and chapter 6 completion that are worth trying to get (incursion crystals, featured crystals, class crystals, etc)?

I figure I need Aegon for abyss and some sort of champ for robots and one tk reverse or stop regen. What are your thoughts? Here is my roster.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you could really use a ranked up unitman. but seriously, for your team, i would go with hype, bwcv, nf, aa, and ghost. that team could beat act 6
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    I’ve heard you can’t do abyss without human torch. What specific champs do I still need?

And I need a LOT of unit men. Probably going to have to hoard 15k or so. Hahhaha
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    IcePick said:

I’ve heard you can’t do abyss without human torch. What specific champs do I still need?

And I need a LOT of unit men. Probably going to have to hoard 15k or so. Hahhaha

To not add a bunch of units to an abyss run you need a max sig void or human torch. Both these champs work because they’re incinerate immune and reverse regen. I haven’t done an abyss run my self but the general check list is aegon, torch or void, a mystic (typically doom, sym supreme, or longshot for the easy path), Nick fury, and heimdall. You’ve got two of those champs but not the others so I’d wait on that. I suggest completing act 6 and 7.1 first to get more champs.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Also about other content, if you rank up that venom to rank 4, and then take stealthy, havok, and guardian to rank 3 but preferably 4, you can do v2-7.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Thanks for the advice. My masteries are here:

What do I need to invest in?