Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

What new champ(s) do I need for abyss and ch 6 completion.

IcePickIcePick Posts: 134
I’m about 8 months into this new account after restarting the game. I completed 6.1 a few months ago and haven’t touched it since. I’m at a point where I plan to explore chapter 5 and rank 4 Venom and try to complete a variant or 2 so I can focus in ranking up some of my champs. I have 10-15 champs I want to rank 4.l which will help me later on.

I’ll stockpile units and in 4-5 months I want to focus on completing chapter 6 and doing an abyss run (to go after thronebreaker). Obviously I’m going to need to stockpile a lot of units.

But what champ(s) do I need for abyss and chapter 6 completion that are worth trying to get (incursion crystals, featured crystals, class crystals, etc)?

I figure I need Aegon for abyss and some sort of champ for robots and one tk reverse or stop regen. What are your thoughts? Here is my roster.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★★
    you could really use a ranked up unitman. but seriously, for your team, i would go with hype, bwcv, nf, aa, and ghost. that team could beat act 6
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 134
    I’ve heard you can’t do abyss without human torch. What specific champs do I still need?

And I need a LOT of unit men. Probably going to have to hoard 15k or so. Hahhaha
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    IcePick said:

I’ve heard you can’t do abyss without human torch. What specific champs do I still need?

And I need a LOT of unit men. Probably going to have to hoard 15k or so. Hahhaha

To not add a bunch of units to an abyss run you need a max sig void or human torch. Both these champs work because they’re incinerate immune and reverse regen. I haven’t done an abyss run my self but the general check list is aegon, torch or void, a mystic (typically doom, sym supreme, or longshot for the easy path), Nick fury, and heimdall. You’ve got two of those champs but not the others so I’d wait on that. I suggest completing act 6 and 7.1 first to get more champs.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    Also about other content, if you rank up that venom to rank 4, and then take stealthy, havok, and guardian to rank 3 but preferably 4, you can do v2-7.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 134
    Thanks for the advice. My masteries are here:

What do I need to invest in?