**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Persistent charges fix?

KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
Is there ever going to be a fix for persistent charges? The bug is now affecting every single game mode. And while it's easy to say that just restart the game, sometimes one restart doesn't cut it. Had an ally member restart 10 times for it to work. Now the bug just stops nodes from working as well. This flat out sucks in war especially.

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    That doesn't make it any better lol. It's just a chore to have to use weaker champs for specific fights and have to keep restarting the game due to a stupid bug that's been there for months.
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Mines been broke for 6 months. It's a joke now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

That doesn't make it any better lol. It's just a chore to have to use weaker champs for specific fights and have to keep restarting the game due to a stupid bug that's been there for months.

Of course it is. You think they want it in the game any less than we do. You don't have to use weaker champs. Restarting brings back the persistent charges. It's obviously something that goes way deeper than any of them figured. I'm not a software developer but it's not something so easy like so many make it out to be.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Of course it is. You think they want it in the game any less than we do. You don't have to use weaker champs. Restarting brings back the persistent charges. It's obviously something that goes way deeper than any of them figured. I'm not a software developer but it's not something so easy like so many make it out to be.
    Restarting doesn't always bring it back. Ally member had to do it 10 times for it to work. This isn't a given that your first try will bring it back. I've done it 4 times once just to be able to use Nick.
    Also, I've not said that it's easy or they want it here. Read the post first. I'm asking if there will be a fix anytime soon. We haven't been given any updates and before you get with your usual spiel that they'll update when there is something to update, it's been 3 months+ since the issue has been there. And the bug has just spread even more where nodes stop working. It's stupid to have to restart your game most of the time you log in to do anything in AQ/AW/EQ with these champs if you use these champs
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243

this used to work. the last whole day ive had the issue permenantly, in all gamemodes regardless of restarting or refreshing
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Restarting doesn't always bring it back. Ally member had to do it 10 times for it to work. This isn't a given that your first try will bring it back. I've done it 4 times once just to be able to use Nick.
    Also, I've not said that it's easy or they want it here. Read the post first. I'm asking if there will be a fix anytime soon. We haven't been given any updates and before you get with your usual spiel that they'll update when there is something to update, it's been 3 months+ since the issue has been there. And the bug has just spread even more where nodes stop working. It's stupid to have to restart your game most of the time you log in to do anything in AQ/AW/EQ with these champs if you use these champs
    I've had to restart more than 15 times before. I get frustrated too but my options are A: Deal with because it's out of my control. B: Quit the game. I'm not going to quit this game over a bug.

Yes there will be a fix. We don't know how long. The last fix made it to where many couldn't login. There are several updates in the mega thread and every time the mods have to close one of these threads they tell us there's no new information yet.