**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5CC suggestions

1. If you are going to give like 2-10% of t5cc, least we can get a vote on which class we want. It shouldn't be RNG based.
2. T5CC should be added in Glory, even as low as 2%, for each class per day.
3. I think kabam has milked this cow enough now that they can provide us with atleast 50% t5cc selector reward event. Let's face it, it's been long enough now.
4. Once one t4cc is reached to limit, we should get to decide if we want re roll or keep it. I sold my 2 skill t4cc to get cosmic and 2 cosmic t4cc to get skill. Hope you see the point.
5. Kabam did good on Act 4 and Act 5, where they gave option on which characters we want to rank to max, by giving awakening gem and cats. Please follow the same in coming events, that gives player more motivation to finish the act, not RNG. We would have loved to see a 6* generic awakening gem and a full t5cc of our choice, on exploration.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

5. Kabam did good on Act 4 and Act 5, where they gave option on which characters we want to rank to max, by giving awakening gem and cats. Please follow the same in coming events, that gives player more motivation to finish the act, not RNG. We would have loved to see a 6* generic awakening gem and a full t5cc of our choice, on exploration.

Are you talking about Act 6? Abyss gives a generic 6* AG and a T5CC selector. Act 6 gives a 6* AG crystal and full T5CC but gives you 2 6* 1-2 generic rank up gems.

Act 5 gives you a RNG based 3-4 5* rank up gem and a generic 5* AG. I don't know what you are talking about with act 4. In fact I have no idea why you made this point to begin with.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★

Ps_cr7 said:

Are you talking about Act 6? Abyss gives a generic 6* AG and a T5CC selector. Act 6 gives a 6* AG crystal and full T5CC but gives you 2 6* 1-2 generic rank up gems.

Act 5 gives you a RNG based 3-4 5* rank up gem and a generic 5* AG. I don't know what you are talking about with act 4. In fact I have no idea why you made this point to begin with.
    My point was, If you finish act 4, you have almost everything you need to max rank your fav 4*.
    If you finish act 5, you have almost everything you need to max rank your fav 5*.
    But if you finish act 6, you are dependent on RNG to r3 your fav 6*, if it will happen or not. Even gem is RNG based.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Ohh the guy who can’t beat Cavalier 3.2 but wants a R3.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

My point was, If you finish act 4, you have almost everything you need to max rank your fav 4*.
    If you finish act 5, you have almost everything you need to max rank your fav 5*.
    But if you finish act 6, you are dependent on RNG to r3 your fav 6*, if it will happen or not. Even gem is RNG based.
    Y'all need to stop thinking that completing content means you get to rank who you want, right when you want. This game is a collection based game and that goes for resources and champions. Just because you don't get a T5CC that you wanted right now, doesn't mean there won't be a champ you can use it on later. It also doesn't mean you won't get more opportunities to earn that resource anywhere else. I can't think of any game that doesn't have RNG where they don't charge you an arm and a leg to get what you want.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Ohh the guy who can’t beat Cavalier 3.2 but wants a R3.

Explore ,not beat. I didn't know there was such a criteria. Thanks.
  • Options

Ps_cr7 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

Y'all need to stop thinking that completing content means you get to rank who you want, right when you want. This game is a collection based game and that goes for resources and champions. Just because you don't get a T5CC that you wanted right now, doesn't mean there won't be a champ you can use it on later. It also doesn't mean you won't get more opportunities to earn that resource anywhere else. I can't think of any game that doesn't have RNG where they don't charge you an arm and a leg to get what you want.
    So, basically you are saying that completing one full act shouldn't reward you with ranking 1 character of your choice. Ok, got it.
  • Options
    For those who don't agree with my points , it's alright that we don't share same opinion. Doesn't mean you have to discredit my opinion. This is a suggestion/request to Kabam, not general discussion. Thank you.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

So, basically you are saying that completing one full act shouldn't reward you with ranking 1 character of your choice. Ok, got it.
    No.. that's not what I said. You are rewarded with being able to rank up a champion. Just may not be right when you want it. It's not like you're going to stop opening crystals or anything like that. You'll continue to get more champions and more resources. Act 6 isn't the only place you get T5CC. I haven't even 100% Act 6 yet and I have 9 R3 champions. most of my T5CC comes from AQ.
  • Options

Ps_cr7 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

No.. that's not what I said. You are rewarded with being able to rank up a champion. Just may not be right when you want it. It's not like you're going to stop opening crystals or anything like that. You'll continue to get more champions and more resources. Act 6 isn't the only place you get T5CC. I haven't even 100% Act 6 yet and I have 9 R3 champions. most of my T5CC comes from AQ.
    I get your point bro.