**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the Top 5/6 Star Trophy Champ in the game?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Opinions?

Who is the Top 5/6 Star Trophy Champ in the game? 164 votes

Thanos
1%
BigPoppaCBONEpsp742DarkLord8470 3 votes
Kang
1%
MaqsoodMikeymonstes 2 votes
Goldpool
3%
RehkiaNOOBis235RiptideFlyGalaxyBombPs_cr7 5 votes
Platpool
2%
Wmbly62Silver_Goosegggg00ExljainRetired 4 votes
Scarlet Witch (5 Star)
10%
ScottryanfmussapUncle_Fatty_247NukeESFKhushhalXva23LuciferiamdevilddomDretlleBlizzard28KablNegative_100BlumladenUOG5Waterblade0410Jordeayn 17 votes
OG Vision
3%
Denslo500gforcefanValentinos13Epic_Peter123The_beast123 5 votes
Weapon X
78%
BendyTimone147TaxTristanSpeedbumpHugeBeanForndogTerraDuo_KulioBatwing2000YoMovesMonk1ThatGuyYouSaw235damianohmHilldarH_B0MBCupidBlaargoyuwDivyanshu910 128 votes

Comments

• Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Weapon X
    Is og punisher considered a trophy champ? I really did like using him. I never could get him as a 5* though :neutral:
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    He is by far the best Trophy Champ

I just wish I had enough Units to buy Vision
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Scarlet Witch (5 Star)
    I think Og vision deals should be returning soon? It's normally around this time of year
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Weapon X or Vision.
  • ShavgyD1ShavgyD1 Posts: 2
    Weapon X
    Logan
  • ShavgyD1ShavgyD1 Posts: 2
    Weapon X
    Weapon x
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    4* Red Deadpool.

Kidding.

Weapon X for me.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Goldpool
    When you mean top do you mean "best" or "most rare" cuz i fell like 6* goldpool is the most rare
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Weapon X
    Weapon X is probably the most usable of the bunch. I don’t have him so I can’t 100% say that, but from the list of trophy champs it makes sense.

Goldpool sucks
    Punisher isn’t horrific, but he’s not great
    Deadpool sucks
    Thanos sucks
    Kang sucks (without synergy)
    Unstoppable Colossus sucks
    OG Vision is fine, but a noodle
    Platpool is weird
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Scarlet Witch (5 Star)
    Etm34 said:

Weapon X is probably the most usable of the bunch. I don’t have him so I can’t 100% say that, but from the list of trophy champs it makes sense.

Goldpool sucks
    Punisher isn’t horrific, but he’s not great
    Deadpool sucks
    Thanos sucks
    Kang sucks (without synergy)
    Unstoppable Colossus sucks
    OG Vision is fine, but a noodle
    Platpool is weird

I'd say Goldpool isn't terrible actually. He has 2 main uses. 1) synergies 2) solid bleed damage with 5/5 deep wounds
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Weapon X
    Platpool's second, then there's a huge dropoff
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Platpool
    didnt see weapon x lmao
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch (5 Star)
    Meant to put weapon x. Scarlet 2nd.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Vision and SW are not trophy champs, IMO.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Weapon X
    I don't consider vision and scarlet witch as trophy
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Scarlet Witch, Wolverine, and Vision are all probably better than Platinumpool
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Weapon X

Crcrcrc said:

I have og wolvy and platpool as 5*s, and I’ve used 4* max sig versions of og vision and sw, and I can say with absolute certainty Platpool is better than all of them unless og wolvy is a horseman.
  • tommiietommiie Posts: 19
    imo, OG Vision is the coolest, but i do think that weapon X is definitely the hardest to get
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I have og wolvy and platpool as 5*s, and I’ve used 4* max sig versions of og vision and sw, and I can say with absolute certainty Platpool is better than all of them unless og wolvy is a horseman.
    No
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Thanos
    I thought you meant trophy as in 'collector champion' with little to limited usage.. Wolverine Weapon-X is limited champion, fot people summoners who are top finisher. Weapon-X ain't no noodle, probably the best Wolverine released to date.

Goldpool, limited available champion from goldpool crystal 💠, isn't the best deadpool but he has decent bleed with deep wound @ 4 or 5.

Kang is from💰 gifting 🎁 event and isn't that great without the synergy.

Thanos is from 💰 gifting 🎁 event and is not really useful in most content.. maybe AQ or trophy 🏆 to flaunt that you have him.

Scarlett Witch is limited available champion who is still a fun champion but the rng dependent on buff or debuff affect her end game usefulness (she was OP pre 12.0 update).

PlatinumPool, is limited available champion from Platinumpool event/crystal, pay 💰 for fragments of him (head, left/right arm, torso, legs), best version of deadpool but still rng based buffs.

OG Vision, available for units or monetary value 💰 based on kabam valuation.. Vision OG, damage is sub-par compared to the newer tech champions but he has dependable power control and heal block.

So if you just want trophy 🏆 champion, I think it's Thanos.. wish Nameless Thanos (non playable) and Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet (not playable) is available.. maybe upon using sp3 Thanos gains Infinity Gauntlet for limited time base on signature level.