**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5 4* or Rank 3 5*

Have the catalysts and considering Guillotine 4* sig 20 to R5, Ghost Rider 4* uduped to R5, or Loki 5* sig 20 to R3. Guillotine and Loki both have synergy with my top 6 champs. Mystic is the only class I don't have a R5 4* or R3 5* in. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Gullotine
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    edited October 2017
    All things being equal, rank the 5 star... BUT you did not list equal options. I'd rank gully or GR over Loki. I dislike Loki and think he's a terrible champ other than for prestige.. So I guess it depends what your goal is. Mine personally has been to enjoy playing the champ.. I couldn't care less about prestige since I don't want to be in a big ally.
  • Options
    Thanks man! I'm leaning GR. Loki is my only duped 5* out of 9 so I felt obligated to consider him.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say Guillotine. it's because she's good and she's duped. Maxing her out will do you good.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Guillotine.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Been doing head to head duals with both of them trying to make up my mind. Guilly's bleed is legit with deep wounds. Since she's duped and has synergy with my top champs it looks like that's the way I'm going.