**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are the odds the 3rd buff of May will be leaked?

Hey guys,
Stupid me explored V7 a day earlier than i should have and now i have a 2017 r3 to r4 gem expiring in 21 hrs. Now the title's a joke (unless... Haha) and i need help on who i should rank up. So help me out guys.

The champs with X are champs already at r4 and champs i don't have, champs with the thunderbolt are champs i have as 6 star, so pls ignore the ugly X and thunderbolts and help me decide.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    We will most likely find out tomorrow
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Iceman, psylocke, Pun2099, stark spidey or Hela would be my choices
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    So, if you want to get a little closer to the buffs, 6 featured champs from the last 6*, this 6* and featured 5* are buffed champs (approximately). One of the 5* features are probably getting buffed. At least.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

X23 as well
  • Options
    Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    Voltolos said:

Stark Spidey is already r5, I forgot to put an X on him. Others are great choice, but if i were to let you pick one who would it be?
  • Options

I would go Dormammu. Barely any mystics have been buffed and he is definitely going to get one of some sort. I would guess that he could be as early as May, but definitely by July.

Thanks, I'll consider him.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Sparky or Iceman
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    It's a fair guess that the 3rd is in the current featured but you never know..
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    stark spider
  • Options
    TaxTax Posts: 105
    Since you said you already have Stark at r5, probably Iceman. Definitely Ice if you need his immunities.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

It's a fair guess that the 3rd is in the current featured but you never know..

Problem is though Black Panther Classic isn't in either of the Featureds, it'd have to be the Next Featured.
  • Options

I would go Dormammu. Barely any mystics have been buffed and he is definitely going to get one of some sort. I would guess that he could be as early as May, but definitely by July.

Great guess bro, Dorm and WS are getting buffed for May.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    It has already been leaked thst the May bigfs are Odin, Black Panther Classic, Wi ter Soldier and Dormammu
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

It has already been leaked thst the May bigfs are Odin, Black Panther Classic, Wi ter Soldier and Dormammu

by who exactly? KT1 took the video down which means it’s probably false
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Personally I really like P2099, lots of utility, good if not exceptional damage and great synergies.
    I took him to 6* r3 and use him regularly.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

If the Dorm thing is true, I hope they only tune up his damage and don't screw up his utility (like they did on Hood buff version 1). Have him at R3 and love his playstyle/utility.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    If that rumor is correct, then I'd welcome Dormammu and WS buffs. Poor Bucky.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

by who exactly? KT1 took the video down which means it’s probably false
    It still could be true and KT1 may have had some other reasons. I still am personally hoping that it's not true since Sentry's not included as a buff :(

He took the video down because people thought that it was CONFIRMED which it wasn’t. It could still very well be true but he didn’t want to be the start of a rumor
  • Options

Guys my bad, this isn't confirmed. As someone who was eagerly waiting for the leak i got excited. For all we know, it can be completely false. the leaked image is just a screenshot of the inspect element window of a website.
  • Options

You were saying?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Guys my bad, this isn't confirmed. As someone who was eagerly waiting for the leak i got excited. For all we know, it can be completely false. the leaked image is just a screenshot of the inspect element window of a website.
    Yeah it’s very unlikely to be true, I believe anyone can edit those windows. I could have written something about ghost being nerfed and claimed it was true.

If the person who started this rumour had access to the proper information, why not share the legitimate source? It really doesn’t add up.
  • Options

Yeah it’s very unlikely to be true, I believe anyone can edit those windows. I could have written something about ghost being nerfed and claimed it was true.

If the person who started this rumour had access to the proper information, why not share the legitimate source? It really doesn’t add up.
    They're probably hoping to start a Grassroots campaign beginning people hyped up and disappointed
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Vulture and Black Panther!
  • Options
    As well as mr. Fantastic and Odin bringing it up before champs this month
  • Options
    Guys, it's official the buffs for may are Black Panther, Mister Fantastic, Vulture and Odin.