**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam can we please get an buff to Collector's Daily unit card offer ?

00Incredible_Hulk0000Incredible_Hulk00 Posts: 34 β˜…
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello Everyone , before anyone misjudges what iam about to say I want to clear that the collector's Daily card unit offer is one of the best thing that has happened to the game and is one of the best offer that has helped many players to clear those difficult time when they are in need for units quickly for potions and revives and other players who like to open crystals to get their desired champion and dont forget the players who like to hoard units for July 4 or cyber Monday.πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»

Since the Contest is evolving we are in need to get an upgrade to the existing collector's daily unit card offer for more units more than ever. I know arena is still the best bet to earn more units but many players don't have that much time to grind arena and that's why an offer like the Collector's daily unit card offer was introduced.

Now to clear my point , I don't want you guys to upgrade the offer as such that it would offend players who like to play and grind in arena and whales who like to purchase multiple odin bundles just to farm units.

But we players who like to play the game but can't afford that much time in arena and spending that much money can u guys plz upgrade the existing offer.

U Guys Can set a limit to unlock the offer where u need to be atleast cavalier or above .
And the offer can be double the price of the current offer and provide atleast 1200 units.
That way the players who like to hoard and those in need can buy the offer it would be a huge help as buy only buying the offer every month we could atleast save for July 4 or cyber Monday either one of them throughout the year.

If u guys don't like that above offer I have another suggestion , u guys can introduce this offer only on some months before july 4 or cyber weekend encouraging players to buy them and hoard for these events.

Please atleast consider this .

Thank you for listening to the whining of a small Fish 🐟πŸ₯ΊπŸ™

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Uh

It is crazy good value.
  • 00Incredible_Hulk0000Incredible_Hulk00 Posts: 34 β˜…
    @Ebony_Naw @Masterpuff and other guys thanx for reading that much . Let me a lit bit more clearer -

If u guys buy the Collector's daily unit offer bundle then un can get -
    735 units + 100 units (* daily login) + 160 units (*alliance events) + 150 units ( * any single difficulty in monthly EQ ) = Total 1145 units a month , lets exclude arena for a bit as it is flexible not everyone will play it 8 times monthly.

U get 1145*12 months = 13740 units
    * Which are not even enough to buy either July 4 or cyber weekend single one of them fully in a year*

I know from reading ur and other players reviews that it is bad of me to ask a buff to the current collector's daily unit card offer.

But plz guys and Kabam can u Plz listen to my second suggestion where I ask u to plz buff the offer a certain months prior to July 4 or cyber Monday so that it can help players to buy any single one of the fully .
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think anyone playing this game that gets the huge deals on July 4th/cyber monday does more than just one EQ difficulty. Not to mention you are forgetting the 25 you get from the 22 hour events (really racks up if you can hit it) as well as things like last month (or maybe the month before?) where we got 10 units every day from the bonus daily milestones(cant remember what it was).

The daily unit card is by far the best thing I buy in this game...I generally tell myself its ok to use that extra team revive or something because I buy this card...which is a horrible thing to get in the habit of doing...lol.

But I think they should work on updating other stuff like summoner advancement, AW rewards, ect before they touch something that is already such a good deal.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SMH