**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghoooost.....

SoulRyderSoulRyder Posts: 22
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, i recently pulled ghost as a 5star and playing in winter soldier. i can take 2 hit in phase instead of 1 hit in most of the situation, if i take 1 hit in phase missed inrercept and got punish. I am doing 1 hit combo always if i go for 3 or 4 hit combo end with medium. So i have lot of confusion to play her. Someone give me your advise to take how many hits in phase and which combo is suitable for beginners.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Typically people start with phasing one hit (preferable a medium from the opponent so you have more time to counter) and then doing m-l-l-l then dashing back. You shouldn’t throw a second medium or fourth light so the combo won’t end and the opponent will take a second and then dash back into your phase. If you finish your combo (with a second medium or fourth light like mentioned earlier) then the timing will get off and the opponent won’t dash in to give you an opening. Once you’re able to do this then I suggest phasing two hits and then switching between m-l-l-l and m-l-l combos because it makes the opponent more likely to dash in immediately.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    In most cases you want to take 2 hits in phase at start of the fight always, then throw one medium hit after that. You need to phase a total of 9 hits at least so that you reach a sp2 before they reach a sp1 at max sig 200. Note she needs to be awaken to gain power from phases hits otherwise it’s pointless to take several phase hits. Once you awaken and max sig her you can basically get to sp2 before they reach sp1 by following this cycle. As you get use to playing her phasing hits will become second nature.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=scjW_HnuvTc&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Test her in another content, act 5 or higher are optimal to play with ghost. You can take 3 hits all depends on the time the attacker hit you after you hit him. If you are playing against double hit medium attacks champions, like IMIW; stealthy; or phoenix, I advised you just take 1 hit the same situation for champions like Tigra, BWDO.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

In most cases you want to take 2 hits in phase at start of the fight always, then throw one medium hit after that. You need to phase a total of 9 hits at least so that you reach a sp2 before they reach a sp1 at max sig 200. Note she needs to be awaken to gain power from phases hits otherwise it’s pointless to take several phase hits. Once you awaken and max sig her you can basically get to sp2 before they reach sp1 by following this cycle. As you get use to playing her phasing hits will become second nature.

This is the way I play against evaders or high power gain situations. Normally I do 3-4 hit light ending combos with ghost.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★

This is the way I play against evaders or high power gain situations. Normally I do 3-4 hit light ending combos with ghost.
    Yeah I’m running suicides so medium hits at start of fight while I have fury is normally more damage than light attacks and after first sp2 fight usually over. If you going for speed with boost in legends run or something thats how u wanna play her for that as well. Light attacks will give them too much power making you have to bait a special.
  • Options

Thank you so much dude, i got her in 4star 3month before and max her to learn play style but couldn't make it and i leave her. And now i got 5 star and i decide whatever the cost we need to learn her. Past 8 days spending 200 energy(daily full) to learn and learn and learn. See my video and tell me anything i need to change. She is in rank1 thatsy i made vid with 4star.

https://youtu.be/gc_2nOs5Bqc
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Yeah I’m running suicides so medium hits at start of fight while I have fury is normally more damage than light attacks and after first sp2 fight usually over. If you going for speed with boost in legends run or something thats how u wanna play her for that as well. Light attacks will give them too much power making you have to bait a special.
    I don't run suicides so the fights don't end in 1 sp2.
  • Options

I don't run suicides so the fights don't end in 1 sp2.
    Me either.....
  • Options
    JhonST33 said:

Test her in another content, act 5 or higher are optimal to play with ghost. You can take 3 hits all depends on the time the attacker hit you after you hit him. If you are playing against double hit medium attacks champions, like IMIW; stealthy; or phoenix, I advised you just take 1 hit the same situation for champions like Tigra, BWDO.

Thanks,
    You are right i punished by stealthy some time and i tried v6 but i can take 3 hit only start of the fight, rest i couldn't make. Its always taking 2 hit in phase and sometime 1 hit depends on the AI movement. But 3 hit.....LOL...
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    JhonST33 said:

https://youtu.be/W36b1BYKh0M
    No synergy's.