**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better for easy path of abyss?

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am going to do first run of abyss and I wanted to know that among a duped 5 star doom and a 6 star doom who would be better to take in the team?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    There’s almost no difference in attack between the 5/6* one, so I’ll take the duped over the unduped one.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Even though the 5* has slightly lower health/attack, I would still go for the 5* as r5 has a slightly higher combat power rate.
    after sp3, MM-LLLMM-sp1-re-parry-MLLLH will get you back to an sp3 with the 5* r5 but you'll be just short of sp3 with the 6* r2
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I’m yet to do the easy run myself but I believe a team consisting of the following champs will get the job done

Duped AEgon
    Human Torch or Void if you don’t own HT
    Either Dr Doom or Symbiote Supreme
    Nick Fury or maybe Falcon?
    Quake if you have fury to have the 3 evade charges. If you can shake and bake with quake that’s a bonus...

I’m sure if the above is wrong someone will correct me

Oh yeah, I read it’s worth having about 5,000 units in the can because you need a lot of revives
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

Even though the 5* has slightly lower health/attack, I would still go for the 5* as r5 has a slightly higher combat power rate.
    after sp3, MM-LLLMM-sp1-re-parry-MLLLH will get you back to an sp3 with the 5* r5 but you'll be just short of sp3 with the 6* r2

Is this correct? If yes then what is the reason behind it?
    Bulmkt said:

I’m yet to do the easy run myself but I believe a team consisting of the following champs will get the job done

Duped AEgon
    Human Torch or Void if you don’t own HT
    Either Dr Doom or Symbiote Supreme
    Nick Fury or maybe Falcon?
    Quake if you have fury to have the 3 evade charges. If you can shake and bake with quake that’s a bonus...

I’m sure if the above is wrong someone will correct me

Oh yeah, I read it’s worth having about 5,000 units in the can because you need a lot of revives

Don't have fury. I am thinking to take moleman in place of him.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Uvogin said:

Is this correct? If yes then what is the reason behind it?
    It’s not explicitly stated in game but as you increase the rank of a champion it slightly increases their combat power rating.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It took some digging but here’s a thread I made about combat power rating and people explained the concept to me.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/254056/ghost-bugged-in-the-uncollected-event-quest#latest
    Ok so it looks like the 5 star one is the better option.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Without Ægon the collector won’t be easy

Without Ægon the collector won’t be easy

I have aegon. He was in alliance war defense at the time. :D