**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to do?

I have enough shards to open a 5* and have a mutant awakening gem in my inventory but no others, currently my only mutant is Namor and was told without high sigs isn’t worth the gem (I only have 10 sigs).

So the question is do I wait for another mutant skill dual crystal (be my 8th one I think) or accept my luck is bad and just open a random 5*?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would open basic crystals. It doesn’t sound like you have many 5*s and it’s better to diversify your roster than to try to target one person.
  • Will3808 said:

I would open basic crystals. It doesn’t sound like you have many 5*s and it’s better to diversify your roster than to try to target one person.

Got 20 5*, 3* 6* but most my 5s I don’t use and one of my 6s is storm so again not much use!
  • Ok so I waited and went mutant and skill dual and got professor X, is he good and does he benefit from awakening?
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81

Ok so I waited and went mutant and skill dual and got professor X, is he good and does he benefit from awakening?

He is amazing! He dosent need his awakened ability much and wouldnt say he is worth an Mutant AG
  • legrind said:

Ok so I waited and went mutant and skill dual and got professor X, is he good and does he benefit from awakening?

He is amazing! He dosent need his awakened ability much and wouldnt say he is worth an Mutant AG
    So keep the gem but rank up? What makes him so good? Been stuck on 5.1.6 for a while now as I’m not the most skilled player
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★

He is amazing. Look out for some gameplay and details on how to use him on youtube. He is fun to play with and will definitely be helpful for you. :+1:
  • Jr_Stark said:

He is amazing. Look out for some gameplay and details on how to use him on youtube. He is fun to play with and will definitely be helpful for you. :+1:
    Does he need awakened or should I wait for someone who needs it more? Really don’t want to waste this AG I have sat on for months (can’t even remember how I got it).
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★

Jr_Stark said:

Does he need awakened or should I wait for someone who needs it more? Really don’t want to waste this AG I have sat on for months (can’t even remember how I got it).
    You can save the AG for Omega/Namor but they require high sig. Prof X benefits from awakening, but I'm not sure if it's necessary to spend an awakening gem on him. Better to ask others who use him frequently.
  • Gazthehillbilly012Gazthehillbilly012 Posts: 126
    Jr_Stark said:

Jr_Stark said:

You can save the AG for Omega/Namor but they require high sig. Prof X benefits from awakening, but I'm not sure if it's necessary to spend an awakening gem on him. Better to ask others who use him frequently.
    Thanks for the advice, like I said earlier I have namor but only 10 sig stones so was told it wasn’t worthwhile