**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Persistent Charge bug not addressed in patch notes

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

it is just a pain to deal with it. I have to login to my old phone for doing war fights just because i cant use my persistent charges on my new phone.

what phone is that? i've been asking if it's a device issue because i basically never see that bug
    What device do you have?
    Mostly use my 12 pro max but also sometimes my 8+, but both apple
    I believe most Apple users aren't seeing this issue. Some have reported it in the Mega Thread but I am pretty positive that it's mostly Android users.
    I use android and have one seen it about 3 or 4 times I think
    Yes for Android it's depending on OS version.
    Mine is android 10. Runs a Mediatek processor
    Android 10 seems to be the version not as effected. Android 11 seems to be most effected.
  • Well i fought in war vs g99. Path9 t2, was funny, she had no armor, no sp1 drain, no invis. Hit hit hit till dead. Guess the persistent charge bug helped me there.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    They really need to get this resolved already I was enjoying using Odin/Angela in AQ but this is like the 3rd time it completely removed the buffs from Angela...soon as I hit the poison/biohazard paths conveniently lol
    So after months of hearing about this bug I think it’s WAY past time there was a fix for it.