**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using doom in aq question

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
This just started happening to me in today's aq:

In every fight I use doom in every time I hit the opponent with a heavy they get knocked down and have a stagger applied to them but they also have "resist" pop up. As far as I can tell the only thing that could be resisted from the heavy is taking the hit in full itself resulting in the knock down or the stagger applying but neither of these things fails to happen. This is in map 5, last day with optimist mod running. Happens on every fight no matter the opponent.

What is being resisted? Should this be happening at all?

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    optional global node being added to your BG? Or just a standard node on your opponent ?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    I’ve been seeing the “resist” text in just about every AQ fight . Doing Map5.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

optional global node being added to your BG? Or just a standard node on your opponent ?

The mod is optimist which shouldn't do anything to result in a resist as far as I understand and it happened on literally every fight I did so it isn't a node specific thing.

My main point is I don't understand what it is saying was resisted. They still took the full heavy hit and got knocked down and the stagger still applied.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I've noticed this too. Map3 with epic mods

Makes no sense when they still get knocked down.

edit: I don't use doom in AQ so its not champ specific