**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you ever Maxed out a champ and never used them again?

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    RekMan said:

For 5/65s; Hyperion, korg and mojo just sit on defence, even with the new cav nodes. Used hype for v4 Deadpool and that is it and mojo and Korg were just defence rank ups Although just used Korg for a pass at night Carnage..

And of course, since my one abyss run, aegon gathers dust until I can get a 5*+ Deadpool for the Nick heal.

If the cav nodes didn't exist, I'd probably not use a bunch of other 5/65s as well; capiw, CMM, torch, annihilus, blade...

I find hyperion so fun for a lot of content but recently he only gets used in EQ. Hes 5/65 sig 100 and in act 7 hes just not very helpful. Act 5 and 6 is where he shines.
    I used him all over act 7 for lanes and a few bosses and V7 he just dominated. If anything I’ve had an uptick in his use recently.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Not yet
    But I don't know about my next rankup,
    Because my next rankup will be 6* sorcerer supreme to rank2( my first 6* r2)
    Don't use her much till now, but I think she deserves rank2 I used her as my second mystic along with r5 BWCV in mystic cavalier and she crushes it.

Hope I find more uses of her.

Also, I try not to use my r5 unawakened warlock because of his low damage otherwise utilities are great.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Took the champion The Champion to rank 5 for the collector fight and that's been his only real contriubtion because I don't do war. He may still have his uses in the future, like if we get another iteration of the Thanos boss fight.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I used a gem on my 5* Aegon and some sig stones. He has been R1 ever since. I R4 my 5* Ghost but I don’t like her playstyle so she is on the bench as well. I maxed out 4* NF but barely played him. He's a glass cannon basically, the benefits don’t outweigh the costs.

Bruh how do you disagree with this
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    There's a lot. Stealthy, Doom, Aegon, Stryfe, Odin, Sym Supreme, and a few others including some.R2 6*. I dunno, I just rank up people for fun now more than for completing anything.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Quake 😂

It's not like I never use her, only when I have no other option. But almost always I have
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    R3 6* g2099, she only sits on defence. R5 and sig 140+ 5* red guardian, haven’t used him once.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    5* R5 awakened Stealth Spidey.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Nope. All the people I’ve rank 5ed I use. I’m going to rank 5 havok (mainly for aw d) so that could be counted I guess.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Not a maxed out champ but I've never used my 5* thing after taking him to r4 and using 50 sigs on him
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Stealthy and colossus.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    A_NAZ said:

R3 6* g2099, she only sits on defence. R5 and sig 140+ 5* red guardian, haven’t used him once.

I get frustrated when I lose her combos
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    jdeck59 said:

What level AQ you do? 2099 can do map 6 and possibly 7 without dying

Map 5
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    Thanos 😬
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    maxed out my 3* Psychoman for the event objectives .. then never looked at him again ..

does that count? O.o
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    G2099 for me. Ranked her for labyrinth then got prof X and did it with him.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

I literally only ranked up Stealthy for one fight and that was Abyss Luke Cage. Never used him again. Don’t regret it. I also rarely if ever use Thing, Mister Fantastic, Red Guardian, and Ronin. For 6r2s, I never use Killmonger, Sentinel, or Moonknight

To be fair, not using him is a very natural reaction to having ronin in your roster. Isn’t that right @Masterpuff
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Omega Red, don't run suicides so he now serves as a Colossus synergy piece
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I literally only ranked up Stealthy for one fight and that was Abyss Luke Cage. Never used him again. Don’t regret it. I also rarely if ever use Thing, Mister Fantastic, Red Guardian, and Ronin. For 6r2s, I never use Killmonger, Sentinel, or Moonknight

To be fair, not using him is a very natural reaction to having ronin in your roster. Isn’t that right @Masterpuff
    I used to use him all the time, mostly to counter Things, but I moved on to better champs and six stars
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Corvus. Just doesn't work for 300k health pools, I don't want to full boost through everything.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    The only one I haven’t consistently found regular use for is Tigra. I like using her, but learning her playstyle is a lot more difficult than I originally thought, so just haven’t been able to put in the work for her yet