**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dragon Man's Regen is criminally under rated

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Is that a one zime thing? Because in that caseSentinel's would be equally underrated
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'd be more a fan of it if I was confident that it was a feature, and not a bug that might be removed.

It's definitely a big plus for the mystic that's kinda more tech than mystic.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

I'd be more a fan of it if I was confident that it was a feature, and not a bug that might be removed.

His regen is described at length in his spotlight...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

That’s not what he’s talking about. He’s talking about when you dex an attack it’s acts as if you blocked the hit and you get the regen without taking any actual damage at all.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

That’s not what he’s talking about. He’s talking about when you dex an attack it’s acts as if you blocked the hit and you get the regen without taking any actual damage at all.
    Sunspot has a similar interaction with getting a perfect block callout and consuming an incinerate off of the opponent when dexing. There’s something a little wonky about hit detection, it seems.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    All I can say is... please don't remove it. I ranked up Dragon Man to 6r2 b/c he was fun, and b/c of that ability.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You guys finally see the light