**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

>225M pts AQ 3BG 5x5, Tier 9/10AW(14-20%), 28M Ally, highly active players (Discord Required)

A >Top 20% AQ/SA/AE ranking alliance with highly active players
(USA) EST to PST. A semi-serious (but still slightly casual), high activity alliance.
We value frequent participation over prestige.
(Specifically looking for more EST players)
Alliance Details:

• AQ 3BG, 100% clears, >225 mil points, Usually ranked 3000-3500.
starts at 4pm EST, I expect players to join within 6 hours.Players only logging in/moving up 2-3 times a day get replaced first.
AQ1: 55555(Master mods)
AQ2: 55555(Heroic mods) plan to move up to master mods soon
AQ3: 55555(Heroic mods)

• AW, Top 14-20% based on Tier 9-10(Gold 3/Silver 1) 2 BG's during AW season, 1 BG during off season.
Casual/item-less, filled with participating players (do your best, no pressure).
We plan to move to 3 BG for every AW, and are only looking for members willing to do so.
Players that never/infrequently participate get replaced before others.

• SA 750K to 1M points every week.
(we expect players to hold crystals, rank-ups, and leveling until next SA starts)
• No alliance minimum scores but participation is compared to peers for SA and 3 day events.
• 3 Day Alliance events, typically top 20% rank rewards, almost always max milestone

Member Requirements:
• Not an alt or 2nd,3rd,4th.. account
• Lvl 40+ | ~6,500 Prestige
• "Cavalier" title required
• Discord required, we do not use in game chat.
• Able to support 5* or better champions for AQ.
• Able to move in AQ/AW 3-5 times a day or more.
• Able to support 5* or better AW defenders, and 5* or better attackers.
• Understand that your effort = rewards, and no effort = no rewards.
• Communicates if unable to participate.
• After reaching a determined SA milestone cutoff as an alliance, you would be expected to hold crystals, rank-ups, and leveling until next SA starts

More Info:
• Organized. Determined members who want great rewards live here.
• Great place for those who enjoy socializing and developing your account.
• Excellent serious casual atmosphere and plenty of advice and tips available.
• Actively removes leeches and non-participants.

See pics attached below for the month of May
Send friend requests to "Brian Perkins" in game, or join our discord. https://discord.gg/NCBCse8
See our recruitment pics on last months posts here; https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/256073/top-20-aq-sa-ae-ranking-alliance-with-highly-active-players#latest

Comments

• BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154

Are you tired of being in an inactive alliance? Want some of these rewards? Review the top post and join our discord and talk to me about joining!

Looking for 1 player ASAP.
    Are you tired of being in an inactive alliance? Want some of these rewards? Review the top post and join our discord and talk to me about joining!

Looking for 1 player ASAP.

Join our discord and communicate with me to receive an invite today!