**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 anniversary of my account πŸ’

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Hey Forum community. How are you all. Hope you all are doing fine amid this pandemic and taking care of yourselves

This week my account completes it's first year and it has been very enjoyable and fun journey till now. Many set goals were fulfilled and many weren't. But most importantly I met many amazing players and friends both on game and forum. Thanks for your help again. Below are the my Roster pics and progression . Btw I am F2P ( except abyss for which I used google gift cards which I won in bet from my roommate and brother purchased me some units πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). So more or like only abyss made me to use some real money.

For story i couldn't get pic as i am grinding for exp. I have done initial completion for act 6 but not going to explore any time soon. Same with abyss. Already done 7.1 and waiting for 7.2. working on my roster so i can do v4 and v5 soon.
I have mutant t5cc but sadly i have only 2 6 star mutants and that are undupe omega and Bishop. 10% away from tech for TB.

Sorry for such long write up. Not a brag post but sharing my joy and satisfaction with you all. Thanks everyone for their help. Have a nice day.

Comments