**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your thoughts on the Buffs

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
OG BP: I was blown away by him. I thought he'd be a pain to use, but he's greatly exceeded my expectations. That Bleed damage is insane, and maintaining the Cruelties isn't as bad as I thought it'd be.
Vulture: Same amazing Power control, more damage. He's definitely nowhere near God Tier, but he's atleast usable now, and I can see him being very valuable for lower level accounts that don't have reliable Hyperion counters yet.
I haven't used MF yet (don't have him above 4*)

What are your thoughts on these Buffs? Anything you think they could've changed/made easier to access?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Bp love a lot now huge bleed stacks and odin a lot better but could be just because was in rol he was hitting when odinsleep is active for a r3 5 54ks on the sp2s
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    If BP would've been Rupture instead of Bleed....

He's definitely fun to play!!!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Happy with the Odin buff. My 6sr1 unduped was doing >60K sp2 burst damage with the aptitude buff. And I think 40K without it. He'l never out-damage CMM and CGR, but for a support champ he's really good.
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Kavya30 said:

I would tell you, only if I can update the game ;_;

Just updated the game and all I gotta say is that I love the new animations for BP. And am just happy isn’t a wolverine ripoff now. And Vulture is great as well! Haven’t tried out Mr. F cause I don’t have him beyond a 3 star as well
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bp love a lot now huge bleed stacks and odin a lot better but could be just because was in rol he was hitting when odinsleep is active for a r3 5 54ks on the sp2s

What did they change with Odin?
    Boosted sp2 so it now hits better
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

Bendy said:

He now gets his fury and armour buffs every fight without having to sit out the next fight. His Odinsleep now gives an aptitude buff at the beginning of the fight before require him to sit a fight out. His sp2 has also had the damage cap for the burst damage raised quite a bit.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i'm frustrated BP's damage seems to be lower now.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mister F - Was already good, now damage is better and i like the increased debuff duration, I don’t think he’s top tier science but he’s a pretty good champ. Wish his heavy reach was buffed but i understand why it wasn’t.
    OG BP - Super fun animations that work very well with his rotation, i don’t like the special attack intercept mechanic and he also needs max sig for his 2 best pieces of utility. Fun champ tho with all the bleeds
    Odin - A lot better now, damage feels super good esp on the sp2, but still lacking some utility

Vulture - not sure yet, he’s an interesting one. I’ve been both impressed and disappointed, will need to do more testing. Shame his crit rate didn’t go up tho
  • Options
    doubleslash404doubleslash404 Posts: 17
    Where to find details about buffed champs?
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    No doubt BP og has a lot worse damage now than pre buff. His animations however are amazing!!! He really need his old synergies back
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Casual sp2 with 90K burst damage. 6sr1 no boosts, just synergies. That was just the big red number. Without the aptitude buff it was 75K. Easy ramp up rotation. Odinsleep is no longer a disadvantage.

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    This is a great group of buffs. I can’t decide on the one I like the most. Well done.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    The buff on Black Panther is pretty solid. Although he won’t be one of the top three Skill champs after being buffed, he can definitely find his place in this game, particularly for progressing players. Not like before when he can only stay in the bench infinitely....
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,028 ★★★★★

Mister F - Was already good, now damage is better and i like the increased debuff duration, I don’t think he’s top tier science but he’s a pretty good champ. Wish his heavy reach was buffed but i understand why it wasn’t.

I think Mr. Fantastic’s usefulness within a roster comes down to how many of his synergies you’re going to run. For me, Mr. F was the only member of the Fantastic Four I hadn’t yet brought up 5/65 or higher because I found his playstyle a little hectic for the payoff. After the buff, I actually really enjoy it. The increased debuff duration and not needing a ramp up to get all his debuffs goes a long way to increasing his ease of use, not to mention the damage increase. I’ll definitely be taking my 6* to r2 and if I don’t pull iBom or Spider-Ham out of this current featured, he may be my next r3 pick for science.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

OG BP - Super fun animations that work very well with his rotation, i don’t like the special attack intercept mechanic and he also needs max sig for his 2 best pieces of utility. Fun champ tho with all the bleeds
    Odin - A lot better now, damage feels super good esp on the sp2, but still lacking some utility

Vulture - not sure yet, he’s an interesting one. I’ve been both impressed and disappointed, will need to do more testing. Shame his crit rate didn’t go up tho

He’s fun, always has been. Ended up pulling a 40k crit on a heavy attack during a different fight as well.