**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED ] Bugged incursions affecting masteries! Beware!

DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I played incursion with my R5-65 5* and I noticed something odd. My champs' PI were too low. I couldn't parry or dex. Then I tried other format and same bug affected PI and masteries.

I restarted the game and without entering incursion I played other quests, masteries worked and PI appeared normal.

So basically, incursion are automatically resetting your masteries to nil and you get base champ without dex or parry or any mastery for that matter. Beware! With war season on, you guys don't want to enter war and face this sure death kind of situation. Kindly look into this bug. I use Android, OnePlus 8T.

Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    shuguanyushuguanyu Posts: 15
    edited May 2021
    I noticed masteries stopped working while in an incursion. Now when I look at my champs all the PIS are 3k to 4k lower.

Took a beating in the incursion.
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • Options
    MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    Been a known bug for 2 days, they're working on a fix. Restart the game and it should reinstate them, but as soon as you open incursions they'll be removed again
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Same here
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Is it fixed in incursions when you restart the game?
  • Options
    RohanKannaRohanKanna Posts: 4
    My Masteries are not working properly while i was playing incursions. I restarted the game twice and it still did not work. I tried playing other content it was continuing to do the same.

So could you please find out the bug in both the issues and rectify it. Thank you

• Options
    edited May 2021
    @Kabam Miike Check this out and let me know a solution please. 👍🏽
  • Options
    All my Champions PI is down. I'm not able to play any content in the game as of now. None of the masteries are working. I tried restarting the game many times. The problem still persist. Is this a common bug everyone is facing or is it just me. I have a video file showcasing all my problems in the game. But not able to upload it. Can someone help me with a solution.?
  • Options
    Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    Same with me I lost my all top champions
  • Options
    Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    I have to quit in 1st round
  • Options
    Yeah i lost all my champs in sector 8 room 5. Important room too. Now I'm not able to play the cav event quest as well. Plus war and AQ is going on. Not able to do that too bcos of this bug
  • Options
    Hi there!

Thank you for reporting this bug! To help track down the cause of the issue, would you mind filling out this information?

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Issue had been 2 days now and they’re still tracking it lol.

Incursion. That’s your trigger.
  • Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

My R4 5* gwenpool is at 5000 PI. My R1 6* killmonger is at 5000 PI too. Parry and dexterity doesn't work in any fight across any game mode.
    Please solve this ASAP. We also need compensation because I lost an entire incursions run+ a lot of units + a lot of time to this bug
  • Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Funny thing: At one point, I was against colossus. tried to parry but couldn't. when i went to hit him, HE PARRIED ME and comboed me into oblivion
  • Options
    hamza_10hamza_10 Posts: 3
    There was a parry issue in Incursions zone 5 sector 8 fight with Science Bot. That bot wasn't stunning even my time is 100% accurate. This is the first time I've asked to fix this bug 😓 my whole sector got wasted because of this creepy bug. 😡 😡😡 Hate this game now! Who will say this game is of Marvel? Disappointed 😔😔😔
  • Options
    Grimmlock4Grimmlock4 Posts: 15
    Wait what all my hero rating is down...each and every champions hero rating decreased drastically...Why we have to face so much issues with every update
  • Options
    Grimmlock4Grimmlock4 Posts: 15
    Lol....Now after visual issue resolved of hand to hand combat, hero rating of all champions reduced drastically and not even a single mystery working properly in incursions...new update,new bugs and same headache over and over again
  • Options
    CaptNoFear13CaptNoFear13 Posts: 8

Device and Version: Iphone 12 Pro max .

Device Operating System: iOS 14.4.2

Mobile Carrier: EE in UK

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: Version 31

Game Mode: Incursions

Champions Affected: All

Active Boosts: : none?

Description of the Issue: When playing incursion for some reason we are losing our Mastery Setup not able to do Parry and Dex in any game mode (AW, AQ, EV) once you enter Incusrions. But when you restart the game Mastery comes back but if you re-enter Incursions we lose our Mastery again. Thus not able to play Incursion at all plus I was not able to complete all the milestone for Sector 7 and 8 and claim the rewards which finished yesterday
  • Options
    VinellloVinelllo Posts: 6
    Same here. Happening in incursions too