**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What the heck is happening with the new Switch??!

As many of you know kabam was supposed to release Scarlet witch (sigil) way back in December 2020 along with spider-ham. For an unknown reason she was scrapped. Theories suggested that it was because Wandavision was delayed to early 2021, which im fine with that,. However, that was not the case (she wasnt released in january 2021).Maybe February because the hype of Wandavision was starting to grow idk. Still no, same for March and April. So me and some others(probably a lot of people lmao) lost hope. She was just a random cpu to battle against in some event quests(its a shame since she looks dopeeee). Then the new patch came out for May, and she was there, in the unowed champion roster, available as 2* 3* 4* 5* and 6*. Pretty cool right??? 24h later they removed her from the game..... but now they released some wandavision pfp's that has her. I'm just confused and annnoyed at this point, can someone pls explain me what the heck is going on??? :c

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    She got released ever since then
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,398 ★★★★★
    The icon in game was for another update most likely next months update for the eq so its coming we just gotta be patient
  • Options
    OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that this has been an odd situation. I imagine there were “exigent” factors. (I didn’t know what this word meant, so thanks for expanding my vocabulary.) She’s been part of the artwork in December, she’s been a defender in event quests each month since, she is part of a profile pic this month and was released as an unowned champ Monday then recently removed. Most of the other Marvel apps have Wandavision related content releasing. I think it would be odd if a person didn’t think she would be playable in the future.
    It would nice if Kabam would address it.
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    ... Jessica Jones appeared in a few storylines and most thought she'd be released as a playable champion till Kabam said no... I do wish they change their mind as the Defenders not complete without her
  • Options
    OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    If Jessica Jones starts showing up in the MCU, she's rumored to be coming in the new She-Hulk series, I imagine she'll eventually enter the game.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,398 ★★★★★
    DarkZen said:

... Jessica Jones appeared in a few storylines and most thought she'd be released as a playable champion till Kabam said no... I do wish they change their mind as the Defenders not complete without her

There is one version of jj that could enter the name jewel and she could be released with hellcat