**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your crystall pulls from SQ here

HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Hi guys,
with the start of the new SQ, we get splitter as reward to buy feature grandmaster / cavalliert skill crystalls, and we also get a nexus legendary crystall, so you can share your pulls here. I also wish you guys best luck to get your wanted champions!

I just open the nexus legendary crystall from legendary difficult chapter 1.1 middle path and get this:

Comments

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I opened the legendary and got a choice of 4* Groot, 4* Guilly 2099, and 4* Dormammu. Hoping for better luck from the 5* crystal, but given the pool I'm not very hopeful.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    How are you getting the shards so quickly?
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    LordPSN said:

How are you getting the shards so quickly?

You mean the 5* from SpideyFunko? , you get one 5* if you did a middle path with the bronze ring in legendary difficult Chapter 1.2.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Duped my CapIW from the nexus and got Aegon from the skill crystal
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    The key I get, will it unlock the middle path for all difficulty level or only for legendary?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    So far, 5* Punisher 2099 Dup from the Legendary Nexus, and a SG Dup from the 5* Hand to Hand.
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    LordPSN said:

The key I get, will it unlock the middle path for all difficulty level or only for legendary?

The ring will stay and unlocks in every difficult the middle path for you.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★

No 5*, but I wasn’t unhappy with the AA dupe. Need the ISO for when I take my 5* AA to r4.
  • KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Posts: 34
    Legendary Nexus 4* Luke Cage 4* Void 4* Thing had all already and the 5* gave me Ronin dupe but well cant complain about extra 5 and 6* shards so :)
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    5* venom from nexus
    5* Karnak from H2H

Meh
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    3x 4* choices from Legendary, Aegon dupe (sig 92>112) from 5* H2H crystal and a 6* Beast .. lmao.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    All 4*s from the nexus, and a second dupe on my BPCW from the 5* :/
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Just in time for the buff!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Just max sigged him not more then two weeks ago. Haven’t done any content however the ISO will help me max level him.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

all of them
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    4* Agent Venom and 5* Black Widow (Classic)