**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiderman in cavalier quest 1 is stupid hard and he evades venom [merged]

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What the he'll, this spiderman is just plain stupid.

What am I doing wrong here, he is destroying my whole team.

Venom does not work as well.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

You’ll need an evade counter that doesn’t rely on buffs or decreased ability accuracy due to the nodes. Some champs that could work

Killmonger, Nick fury, Red guardian, stealth spidey, black Panther classic (with killmonger synergy), spider Gwen, she hulk, Yellowjacket, Jabari Panther, hit monkey, crossbones, moleman, professor X

I don't think champs with slow will work. Due to the increased Ability Accuracy
  • Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    edited May 2021
    I just used Spider Gwen he can't evade with that slow debuff.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Professor X worked well here. Just be careful to dodge his punches because those are unblockable.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

You’ll need an evade counter that doesn’t rely on buffs or decreased ability accuracy due to the nodes. Some champs that could work

Killmonger, Nick fury, Red guardian, stealth spidey, black Panther classic (with killmonger synergy), spider Gwen, she hulk, Yellowjacket, Jabari Panther, hit monkey, crossbones, moleman, professor X

Nick doesn’t work well because of Pilfer
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I don't think champs with slow will work. Due to the increased Ability Accuracy
    Slow still works I believe, same way that it works when the champion is on force of will. Ability accuracy immune champions are still affected by slow as well.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    MOLEMAN NEGATES EVADE below some amount (I think 6) monster mass. Give him a shot.
  • Options
    Also, you can use literally any champion and use the bullet time node. Rack up like 15 parries and he will be stunned for long enough to KO him
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I hate to admit, but Quake is probably the easiest solution.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Elsa 👀
    And they say she isn't underrated
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Calm down, there hasn't even a day passed since the new EQ came out. You'll have enough time to try again until it works.
  • Options
    Catmanndo said:

This is just an annoying design, sorry but I said it. Challenging is good, but there’s no fun watching every counter, get countered in this fight.

Have you seen my comment? I literally looked through aunt Mai for 30 seconds and spotted tons of counters.

Others have added more, what I said was by no means exhaustive.

People really do complain when their top 3 champions can’t solve something
  • Options

Use 2 hit combos or heavies. Figure out a way. You're cavalier so you should be able to handle these fights.

Thanks, dad.
    Kids gotta grow up sometime. It's pretty ridiculous for cavalier players to be complaining about this type of fight being that this shouldn't be the first time. There's a Spiderman in act 5 that has buffet.

If you can't figure out a way to beat spiderman without true strike or venom, you probably don't need to be cavalier.
    sadly, I agree with Demonz here. Part of the game is figuring out counters. This isnt even a niche fight.
    Yeah if you’re struggling on the first boss, you probably won’t manage too well later on.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Did it with the aforementioned counters; Professor X, and Stealthy, which is a little more risky getting to the 5th hit.