**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest: New Enlistment Flow and Schedule Changes

Comments

• Options
    New enlistment is crashing game, any word on anyone else having problems
  • Options
    SmokeInSmokeIn Posts: 4
    AQ is broken...game crash
  • Options
    SmokeInSmokeIn Posts: 4

• Options
    RealMasterChadRealMasterChad Posts: 15
    I can't save my selections. It crashes and I get kicked....smh

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I just told the officers to wait for an update from Kabam. Its clearly broken across the board.
  • Options
    JrideJride Posts: 15
    That's all fine but we haven't ran AQ in 2 weeks. Try to get set up today and it does nothing but spin . Come on now
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    I’m getting the same issue. I get the wifi sign and then lost connection box when I try and save the AQ setup. :|
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 639 ★★★
    Dang I hope they fix the issue with AQ. I tried 3 time to set up AQ for the week and when i click on the bottom to finish weekly set the game crashes and boots me out every time @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    Fulcana666Fulcana666 Posts: 14
    Love the idea of the AQ pre-set, but as others have said above, as soon as I hit "Save All Days" I get the red connection icon pop up, game disconnects, and upon reconnection there are no AQ settings saved. Tried several times now and crashes every time. Time to upgrade game servers to handle the new features.

Is *anyone* able to get this to work without game crashing? If so, how?

Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Glad it’s not just me. Thank goodness for these forums.

Unless I’m missing something, is there a way to set up a day, and then copy the whole day to the next four days? I realise that you can copy a battlegroup to the next group.
  • Options
    McmissileMcmissile Posts: 36
    Still experiencing the problem, 6:15 pm EDT, on IPad 6th gen
  • Options
    Bri1083Bri1083 Posts: 15
    Tried 3 times, game keeps crashing for me too!
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    No need to post it still isn't working, they have this banner on top of the forums...

So, when they will fix it, they will let us know.
  • Options
    Hey everybody, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. This should resolve the problem for everybody within the next 30-60 minutes. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this back in working order for you all.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Hey everybody, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. This should resolve the problem for everybody within the next 30-60 minutes. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this back in working order for you all.

You realize half the world is asleep by the time this was fixed right? I’m not sure what catastrophic events would occur if aq would be pushed back another week.

• Options
    JrideJride Posts: 15
    Ok so how the hell do you start it. All 5 days are set

• Options
    Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

You realize half the world is asleep by the time this was fixed right? I’m not sure what catastrophic events would occur if aq would be pushed back another week.

This is the "enlistment phase for the auto-start feature"...having it fixed within the 24 hour window is still reasonable. There's plenty of time for allys to set up before the AQ series starts tomorrow. Even if an ally can't enlist, Kabam says that you can still manually start a quest like before.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Jride said:

Ok so how the hell do you start it. All 5 days are set

It will start tomorrow. You have 24 hours to basically enlist your alliance into AQ and set it up. As your pic says, AQ starts in about 18 hours.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

This is the "enlistment phase for the auto-start feature"...having it fixed within the 24 hour window is still reasonable. There's plenty of time for allys to set up before the AQ series starts tomorrow. Even if an ally can't enlist, Kabam says that you can still manually start a quest like before.
    Ohhh nice!!!
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Enlistment worked for me now. Thanks for the quick fix.
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    Nice job kabam y’all stepped up and got it done appreciate it
  • Options
    VICEtheAntiHeroVICEtheAntiHero Posts: 24
    What happens if you have your aq series set and enlistment phase ends, the you suddenly need to replace a teammate in the alliance? Is there a window for new teammate to join so they will be able to participate in the next aq round?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Well AQ is bugged. Waited the initial 15 mins, then it again reset to 15 min.
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Won’t start
  • Options

Well AQ is bugged. Waited the initial 15 mins, then it again reset to 15 min.

The team's been alerted and they're looking into this.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    my AQ started without a problem, but the Global node is different from the one showed in the preview ^^"