**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please release 7.2 Earlier

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
I saw the recent announcement that 7.2 will be released in two weeks and I'm so excited but I realised that it's be better if it came out sooner, like in a week, for a few reasons.
1. I grinded a bunch of energy refills and they're going to expire in two weeks
2. March 19th is like a full moon so releasing content on that day will be bad luck or something because of the stars.
3. If you release it a week from now it will set of a chain of events that will lead to humanity reaching Mars.
4. The games been pretty dry for a fee months and I'm dying for some new endgame content
5. It'd be really cool if you did.
Ok, so maybe some of those reasons are just bs and some might even say they're just not true, but the thing is...
I really wanna play 7.2 and I'm too impatient to wait two weeks so in the famous words of Mona Lisa Saperstein: GIMMME PLEASE!!

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

• KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★

Kyusushui said:

I saw the recent announcement that 7.2 will be released in two weeks and I'm so excited but I realised that it's be better if it came out sooner, like in a week, for a few reasons.
    2. March 19th is like a full moon so releasing content on that day will be bad luck or something because of the stars.
    3. If you release it a week from now it will set of a chain of events that will lead to humanity reaching Mars.
    4. The games been pretty dry for a fee months and I'm dying for some new endgame content
    Ok, so maybe some of those reasons are just bs and some might even say they're just not true, but the thing is...
    I really wanna play 7.2 and I'm too impatient to wait two weeks so in the famous words of Mona Lisa Saperstein: GIMMME PLEASE!!

You had me until “dry for a few months”. It’s been dry since 6.4
    So you're with me then? Good we're going to need alot of people to pressure Kabam into releasing it early. Did I say pressure I meant suggest.

Tbh id prefer it a week later since the day after it drops I have ap exams, and ill be tempted to not review my stuff :sweat_smile:

I also have exams that week lol. One of the reasons I want it dropped early.

Kyusushui said:

Tbh id prefer it a week later since the day after it drops I have ap exams, and ill be tempted to not review my stuff :sweat_smile:

I also have exams that week lol. One of the reasons I want it dropped early.
    but.... shouldn't u be studying and then grind after ur exams? anyway it doesn't matter, kabam isn't gonna change the date either way
    No cause all il be thinking about is wow only a little more until 7.2 comes out. Is should just farm refills
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kyusushui said:

1. Use them in other content :wink:
    2. March 19th ???? you do know we already are in May ?
    3. Don't worry Elon is taking care of that !
    4. you will have Carina's Challenge in a few day so be a little more patient !
    5. will still be cool in two weeks...
    Stellar said:

Kyusushui said:

1. Use them in other content :wink:
    2. March 19th ???? you do know we already are in May ?
    3. Don't worry Elon is taking care of that !
    4. you will have Carina's Challenge in a few day so be a little more patient !
    5. will still be cool in two weeks...
    Oh lol I just realized I wrote March instead of May 😂
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Kyusushui said:

i got a laugh when he called 7.2 endgame content
    I just wanna collect my 25% for big daddy mojo to go to r3 and peace out ngl
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Kyusushui said:

Kyusushui said:

So you're with me then? Good we're going to need alot of people to pressure Kabam into releasing it early. Did I say pressure I meant suggest.
    Not really, Carina challenge thing is allegedly tomorrow and I was more hyped for that anyway. I get you’re impatient but there are better ways to deal with it than making a thread begging for something that won’t happen
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

GOOD LUCK, YOU GOT THIS!!! :)
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Kyusushui said:

Try some shea butter. 🤪
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Well since you asked nicely I'm sure they will.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    As someone actually working on a project for
    NASA to be implemented on Mars, I can guarantee that I will get less work done on that project if Kabam releases 7.2 a week earlier. Or the same amount, but it will take a lot longer. So to refute your point, we will actually reach Mars regardless of Kabam timelines, but it might actually be helpful to the Mars mission if Kabam delays content. Controversial opinion, I know.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kyusushui said:

NASA to be implemented on Mars, I can guarantee that I will get less work done on that project if Kabam releases 7.2 a week earlier. Or the same amount, but it will take a lot longer. So to refute your point, we will actually reach Mars regardless of Kabam timelines, but it might actually be helpful to the Mars mission if Kabam delays content. Controversial opinion, I know.

FAKE NEWS. You work at nasa prove it name every star in the universe. Checkmate
    Trick question. Not every star is named yet. Checkmated.

Kyusushui said:

FAKE NEWS. You work at nasa prove it name every star in the universe. Checkmate
    Trick question. Not every star is named yet. Checkmated.
    Trick trick question if he works at Nasa just name them. Checkmatecheckedmated
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    So basically you farmed energy refills and want kabam to move it forward specifically for you
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I related on point number 1 on an uncomfortably personal level
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    This thread has taken a walk amongst the stars
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    Games broken enough atm, doesn't need more early released content.. especially at reasonably end game level
    Lvernon15 said:

So basically you farmed energy refills and want kabam to move it forward specifically for you

I mean the content would be out for everyone and not hurt anyone if it's out early
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    This thread has got me tripping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Xva23 said:

This thread has got me tripping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad ur getting a laugh out of it. (Don't tell anyone but this whole post was just kind of a joke by me about how addicted I am to the game and I was worried people would take it too seriously) but don't tell Kabam that.