**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Present when completing 6 years in the game

2»

Comments

• HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Worst Mystic champion and one of the worst Skill. Kabam, next time, I want a duplication of Joe Fixit, okay?
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    I been playing since launch, will be seven years in December, and never got this
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,145 ★★★★★
    King Groot is much much better than people realize, but the caveat is that he needs high sig. And because most people get turned off by KG when they pull and use him unawakened, they develop opinions about him that do not apply when you max him out.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Worst Mystic champion and one of the worst Skill. Kabam, next time, I want a duplication of Joe Fixit, okay?

I asked for Joe Fixit's duplicate and it came, in a highlighted 6* crystal. Since I ordered and it came, Kabam then I want a 6* Corvus, ok?
    TBH
    You asked for this one
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

BPCW is getting a buff along with Miles

I asked for Joe Fixit's duplicate and it came, in a highlighted 6* crystal. Since I ordered and it came, Kabam then I want a 6* Corvus, ok?
    TBH
    You asked for this one
    I was supposed to order a Corvus or another good one.
    Chikel said:

BPCW is getting a buff along with Miles
    BPCW has not been confirmed for Buff, but for sure BPCW and Juggernaut will get buffed, they are completely useless champions.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★

King Groot is much much better than people realize, but the caveat is that he needs high sig. And because most people get turned off by KG when they pull and use him unawakened, they develop opinions about him that do not apply when you max him out.

Especially with the Sasquatch and Man-Thing synergy.

Especially with the Sasquatch and Man-Thing synergy.
    Having to use two synergies and you're still a weak champion, that's too bad.
    Cable, which is weak, just with the synergy of the Apocalypse, was good.