**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts about the Arena Changes [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41 β˜…

4K views within half an hour.

Arena changes didn’t work out so well. Hopefully one day πŸ˜”

The funny thing is, i made this post a few days ago because thats what i thiught while reading the announcement. Its really annoying that it turned out as the right guess, and im really impressed that noone in the Kabam HQ ever thought about that.
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How hasn’t this been merged yet? πŸ‘€
    But yes I agree
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

The math really isn't working here. I like to take weekends easy and do one arena and come out with 135 units plus a little dabbling in some of the other ones. No way I get close to what I was getting before.

I think the arena needs to be redone to imitate the old format, but at the very least let the multiplier go to x5 maybe?

Idk, I see a lot of complaints and few suggestions. What concretely would people here like to see?

scale down unit vs rounds.

I am gonna hit every single milestone this weekend, i will give a detailed writeup vs what i used to do.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A simple fix - Reduce the cooldown time for using 5 and 6 star champions. Put the timers at 4 hours for 5 stars and 6 hours for 6 star champions. That way those with a reduced 6 star roster have a better chance to get most of the milestones, while the grinders going for the basic or featured 5 & 6 star champ can grind even more