**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing champ that you All wanted

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 515 ★★★
It's May already and still no sign of Hercules that we voted for. What happened to the plans?

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I wanted Morgan Le Fay
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 515 ★★★

It's May already and still no sign of Hercules that we voted for. What happened to the plans?

Who said we all wanted him???
    He won a poll. He's one of the most wanted
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

Who said we all wanted him???
    He won a poll. He's one of the most wanted
    That doesn't mean everyone wanted him
    I voted morbius. Then omega sentinel. We almost won with OS tho
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    SO true! I wanted Omega Sentinel so badly!
    Hope Hercules doesn't come out like a 'Cosmic Shang-Chi' with buffs and armor breaks or something.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

SO true! I wanted Omega Sentinel so badly!
    Hope Hercules doesn't come out like a 'Cosmic Shang-Chi' with buffs and armor breaks or something.

Forums was all for OS almost.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    They never said he was Coming in a few months. They said within the year.

Kind of like how the Summoner’s Choice Buff is coming in this year but later
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    He was suppose to be released in 2021. Last time i checked, there are still 7 months left till the end of 2021. 1 of the 14 champions released will be Hercules.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He’s releasing in June. This was posted by kabam when they posted that he had won the poll. Please go read announcements before posting something asking when things are coming.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    RIP Morbius. I did vote for Herc on the second round, though. It was solely to shaft the people voting for 'hot girl robot plz', but now I regret it lol. Kinda expected more good techs out of Kabam by now.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Joe Mama, doubt we would see this champ tho sadly. It could even rival red cylops
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I voted for Omega Sentinel but that's besides the point. He's not coming out till summer... so like June or July. I would imagine the wait will be worth it and he turns out to be the strongest and best champion in the game. I highly doubt they are going to make us wait a year just to give us the equivalent of disappointment of OG Carnage. He's gonna be good and he's gonna be the best.