Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Loki 3* challenge

Am I missing something? The first fight I come into is Yellow Jacket. I try to get him to sp2, but he’ll throw an sp1. Once that happens, I’m screwed. I can’t wait for it to expire or I get stunned/KO.

I can push him to sp2 a few times but not every time. Is there a way to avoid that sp1 power sting?

And Electro as the alternate? Obviously can’t withstand the shock damage by simply attacking him so that’s not viable either.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Only option to fight is the electro sorry but since yj buff he cant do the fight as mystics always get power stings now
  • MusicfreaksterMusicfreakster Posts: 34
    How annoying. There’s a free revive potion on the YJ path which is why I was trying that way!
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 468 ★★★
    edited May 7
    nm, forgot he was a mystic
  • MusicfreaksterMusicfreakster Posts: 34
    Yup, I’m getting my free revive for sure, lol.

And yeah, was able to get Electro down to 45% in one shot which was way better than what I had been getting with YJ.

I’m almost afraid to ask... how’s the rest of the fights?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★

And yeah, was able to get Electro down to 45% in one shot which was way better than what I had been getting with YJ.

Rage paths not bad at all
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,112 ★★★★

Take the vitality path and you’ll be topped up at 100% until you have to choose between daredevil or Jane/Gambit. It’s not bad at all. I roasted the ultron boss
  • Lightburn22Lightburn22 Posts: 284 ★★
    Always turn off crit rating in mastery for electro, hate to change masteries for one fight but it’s a option
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 373 ★★★

Always turn off crit rating in mastery for electro, hate to change masteries for one fight but it’s a option

What does this achieve out of curiosity. If I say crit for 1000 damage but hit for 500 wouldn't that cancel out as I had to touch him twice as much? Just curious as I can't see how that helps.
  • chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 154

What does this achieve out of curiosity. If I say crit for 1000 damage but hit for 500 wouldn't that cancel out as I had to touch him twice as much? Just curious as I can't see how that helps.
    Probably u can get to sp3 with minimum damage taken and keep the curse damage going. But i don't think it is worth removing the mastery for just one fight
  • xNigxNig Posts: 6,458 ★★★★★
    Actually, it’s faster and health efficient to just spam sp1 than tank the parry damage and heavy to refresh the curse duration.