**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki 3* challenge

Am I missing something? The first fight I come into is Yellow Jacket. I try to get him to sp2, but he’ll throw an sp1. Once that happens, I’m screwed. I can’t wait for it to expire or I get stunned/KO.

I can push him to sp2 a few times but not every time. Is there a way to avoid that sp1 power sting?

And Electro as the alternate? Obviously can’t withstand the shock damage by simply attacking him so that’s not viable either.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Only option to fight is the electro sorry but since yj buff he cant do the fight as mystics always get power stings now
  • MusicfreaksterMusicfreakster Posts: 36
    How annoying. There’s a free revive potion on the YJ path which is why I was trying that way!
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    nm, forgot he was a mystic
  • MusicfreaksterMusicfreakster Posts: 36
    Yup, I’m getting my free revive for sure, lol.

And yeah, was able to get Electro down to 45% in one shot which was way better than what I had been getting with YJ.

I’m almost afraid to ask... how’s the rest of the fights?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

And yeah, was able to get Electro down to 45% in one shot which was way better than what I had been getting with YJ.

Rage paths not bad at all
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Take the vitality path and you’ll be topped up at 100% until you have to choose between daredevil or Jane/Gambit. It’s not bad at all. I roasted the ultron boss
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

Always turn off crit rating in mastery for electro, hate to change masteries for one fight but it’s a option

What does this achieve out of curiosity. If I say crit for 1000 damage but hit for 500 wouldn't that cancel out as I had to touch him twice as much? Just curious as I can't see how that helps.
  • chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★

Always turn off crit rating in mastery for electro, hate to change masteries for one fight but it’s a option

What does this achieve out of curiosity. If I say crit for 1000 damage but hit for 500 wouldn't that cancel out as I had to touch him twice as much? Just curious as I can't see how that helps.
    Probably u can get to sp3 with minimum damage taken and keep the curse damage going. But i don't think it is worth removing the mastery for just one fight
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Actually, it’s faster and health efficient to just spam sp1 than tank the parry damage and heavy to refresh the curse duration.