**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend Run Time Attack - Blades Event

Hi people... please... how much was yout time of this event... I've made in 7Hours... please tell me your time attack...

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    7h is too much time. The cut-offs for this events are usually between 3:30 and 4:30
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Wow. 7 hours. Your first attempt?
  • Options
    Dudu_MarvadoDudu_Marvado Posts: 18
    Yes... first time... I thought I could get finished at 5 hours... but I think it was the mastery that I can improve it and the phone... I tried in OnePlus5... very good one.. but I noticed that IOS was faster than me.. about some vídeos I whatched before that I planned to do... by the way... I've tried and now I know that if I want the Legend title I really need an IOS... unfortunately even with the best (or one of the bests/fasters...) android phone in hands... I didn't get the title... I'm really so unhappy.. thnks guys... I agree with you about the time... I'm really so far of it... see ya... tks
  • Options
    Even on an android, 7 hours is just wayyyyy too long.
  • Options
    Yeap... I'll try again next mounth... with apropriate majestery...
  • Options
    Please... anyone here can tell me where can I get the Top 100 lists (with the respective times attack) of the events before this one?!

Tks...
  • Options
    You only get the list in the hall of legends, but there will not be the timings stated.