**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill champion 5*R5, 6*R2, Fury?

WollefWollef Posts: 39
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Before everyone said fury, I would like to said is look little be less interesting without awakened, since is important to kill the fake fury to get the strong one, I fell I dont enjoy him that much in a fight compared to Elsa... Hit monkey make so much damage too without awakened for example, Elsa and moleman are also pretty amazing. Is hard to choice...the other side is the synergy of fury, they are th
ey insane....and I have captain marvel movie 6*...... so I'm stuck with fury or not haha ?

Skill champion 5*R5, 6*R2, Fury? 18 votes

Elsa bloodstone 5*
0% 0 votes
Hit monkey 5*
5% 1 vote
Nick fury 5*
16% 3 votes
Moleman 5*
22% 4 votes
Abomination Immortal 5*
5% 1 vote
CAIW 5*
33% 6 votes
Captain marvel 6*
16% 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Why not CapIW, Ibom, Prof X, Warlock, or Apoc? If you do need a skill, I would go with NF even though he's not awakened, because it's pretty easy to get AGs nowadays
  • Options
    I don't have any skill R5 yet as well for science haha is true, they look all so good....
  • Options
    KhushhalKhushhal Posts: 51
    Apoc definitely!!
  • Options
    Oh I forgot to add apocalypse in the list -_-
  • Options
    Warlock is also a good one....I just got IMIW and love Iron man....so idk if I keep going warlock...even if he is awesome and so much immunities
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Cap is a good shout. Warlock too. Of you want a skill champ try to awaken that nick or you can go with moleman as well.