**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I rank her up?

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys! Last poll leading was Ægon but some guys told me Emma Frost is better than ægon so I had ranked her up.
My next question is should i rank her to r3 or rank up of OLM

Can I rank her up? 40 votes

Rank up Emma
25%
Darkrider05CupidRockypantherxProximaMidnight_8Icy000OmedennTheMailmannBuggyDClownLight7LBN1 10 votes
Rank up OLM
5%
Valentinos13JenskeD 2 votes
Rank up Ægon
70%
GamerTerraSiddhantKwatraAssumedNamercm2017shadow_lurker22_Sham_ẞlооdNo_oneukMiStaLovaKRANꓘSarvanga1_UvoginIronGladiator22LeoZedRenaxqqSpideyFunkoCharlie21540ŘïdđhįmDrauglin 28 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Rank up Ægon
    what?

how is Emma better than Ægon

edit: if Ægon is unawakened try to get him awakened, if not then I guess emma
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Is Aegon awakened? If not, can you awaken him with an awakening gem? How many sig stones can you put into him? Unawakened, Emma is better. Simply read what the champs are all about and if that's not enough, watch some videos. Seatin, kt1, lagacy, you name it.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @SpideyFunko I think u can see my last discussion in my profile
    Also @AndyBeardo I was stuck at 5.3.1 in last discussion they told Emma will help me a lot for future.
    I had a skill awakening gem, but I used it on gwenpool that was my stupidest move in my MCOC career.
    Also Spidey please tell me where I can get 5* awakening gem crystal I was on hunt of skill and mystic gem( skill on ægon and mystic on doom, doom doesn't need awakening but my wish is to awaken him)
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Rank up Ægon
    Barani7da said:

Also @AndyBeardo I was stuck at 5.3.1 in last discussion they told Emma will help me a lot for future.
    I had a skill awakening gem, but I used it on gwenpool that was my stupidest move in my MCOC career.
    Also Spidey please tell me where I can get 5* awakening gem crystal I was on hunt of skill and mystic gem( skill on ægon and mystic on doom, doom doesn't need awakening but my wish is to awaken him)

you used a skill ag on gwenpool over aegon? oy vey. for awakening gems, just work through act 5 and always do the full side quest
  • Options

Barani7da said:

you used a skill ag on gwenpool over aegon? oy vey. for awakening gems, just work through act 5 and always do the full side quest
    @TheBair123 can't u understand what I say I was stuck at 5.3.1.