**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game is way too laggy [Merged Threads]

BadeMiyaBadeMiya Posts: 34
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike the game for the past 2days has been way too laggy, be it arena or war 95% of the time the fight is running in super slow-mo, out of my 48arena fights 40 of them were lagging like hell. This wasn't happening until the new arena started. Please be responsive, this has crossed the threshold of ruining gameplay, it's ruined please fix this. Show android some love. Attached is the device information you will ask about.

mx7w6lnu7xe2.png
Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    similar across all android platforms...multipme complaints completely ignored
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuQqvRJ9MM

Here is a tiny example which i could record, on many instances it's way worse than this.
  • LeeckLeeck Posts: 15
    Fully agree, not these 2 days, happened since 14
  • Still nothing @Kabam Miike
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Worst update ever! Too much Lag!! The worst thing is lag occurs when the opponent is attacking and you can't do anything like evade/bock/parry! Even moving from one node to another there's a lot of frame skips
  • Leepower12Leepower12 Posts: 61
    Was a good update at first but now it has gone way to laggy needs fixing asap
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    All of my alli members on iOS, including myself, had the same issue all day yesterday. Whenever there's a major champ in arena this happens. They don't have the server capacity and won't grow it either apparently.
  • You can see the lag at the end of the fight, lucky me.
  • I’ve had a little lag with Forged to Fight but not champions
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Mine is like that as well. It's not isolated to Android.

iPhone 6s
    IOS 10.3.3
    MCOC 15.1.2
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    My Samsung s2 tablet does the exact same thing latest android software version
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Mine does that as well. Doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason as to when it happens. I was tracking it for a while to see if it's specific champs or backgrounds or specific fighting methods (AQ vs arena), but wasn't able to come up with any logical (& reproduce-able) conclusions.

Very sporadic. I can run off 10 straight fights with no problems, then get hit with 3 or 4 with intermittent issues. The only thing that seems to "fix it" is if I pause the game and let the phone "catchup" for 5-10 seconds then the rest of the fight is ok. It's like some process is activated and tries to run in the background. It's more pronounced when the phone has been in use for an extended period and the battery/CPU has started to heat up (even more-so when charging).
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Mine does this.

Pixel, android Oreo. On strong WiFi and LTE connections.

Fix this.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No lag here. iPhone 7+. Never had lag issues.
  • No lag here. iPhone 7+. Never had lag issues.

So what am i supposed to do with that information ?
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    You are definitely not alone on this. Since the most recent update, the lag has been extremely severe(compared to the lag experienced before) similar to your video, and has occurred in different game modes on avg. Of 3 to 4 times per sessions and I've never experienced anything similar before.
    With the less severe lag experienced before the update, it was somewhat consistent that it happened a majority of times during a combo(being attempted by me) always breaking my atk rythm.
    With this "new and improved" lag, I haven't yet found it to have any consistency of when it happens and I could put the phone down, go make a sandwich, eat it and wash the plate, coms back and gather myself to continue, all within the time it takes for the game to return back to normal. It tends to last a long time basically. LOL
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I apologize.... left out some useful info.

LG stylo 3
    Android 7.0
    Quadcore 1.4ghz processor
    2GB of Ram
    my LTE speed is 23.4down and 4.8up

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Yes I have similar issue , and due to this I sometimes messes up my combo .
    Device - Asus Zenfone 5
    Android - 4.4.0
    Ram - 2GB
    Same here on both my iphone 7+ and ipad mini4 (mini 4 is worse) so not android isolated. I and many others have posted on this issue countless times but they won't address it because it's a server capacity issue and adding capacity costs money. Tough cookies folks.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    never had lag issues till the recent 15.0 and hotfix update recently... now its awful
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    damn i thought it's my phone that's causing the issue. buggs are getting massive after each update i hardy see any improvement v14 was not perfect but it was fine not that huge amount of buggs like now it's a lots to deal with
  • Right i have massive lag and im always on good wifi i live in city so no worry of connection problem
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    i have this issue too.
    when lagging, the enemy moved like usual while i cannot move properly, and KO. smh

iphone 6
    ios 11
    mcoco 15.1.2
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    This happens A LOT to me as well, and I play on Galaxy S8+, one of the most advanced smartphone on the market right now.
    https://youtu.be/CYpEEVZTsNQ and can they use a spc while your hitting them is this me or tbe game can someone explain

This BS is a direct result of the lag folks. Your input lags so the AI says, oh you're just standing there so I'm gonna rip you a new one.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Same here with I pad air not just android