**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is quake broken.... Evade not working in war

Ok so i have fought with quake in war a million times and on the node combination this sentinel was on Buffet and burden of might .. Neither of these nodes can stop quakes concussion or grant him true strike or accuracy. If she is bugged then she needs to be fixed. I may have cost us this war due to her not working correctly ill post a video if i can to show interaction

Comments

• Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 116
    Only way I could post the video is thru the cloud but their is the proof of not working
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    She isn’t broken but if your below 18% health in AW then your going to be hit by assassins mastery which reduces your AAR and has stopped quake evading

Never go into an aw fight on a small revive only on principle tbh one mistake and you’ve given a kill so hate to say it but if you did cost your ally the war it was due to you not healing up rather than quake being broken... @Bigmoney1025
    I get that but I got hit and taken below 18% before this fight and used her and she worked fine maybe he has more points in assassins idk if it was because of her failing or what so I was asking more or less thanks for input
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★

I get that but I got hit and taken below 18% before this fight and used her and she worked fine maybe he has more points in assassins idk if it was because of her failing or what so I was asking more or less thanks for input

It is the assassin mastery for sure, maybe the other guy u faced before didn't have that mastery

I use quake a lot of war and more than anyone she needs to be healed up if you die with her.

Speaking as someone who used to be the leader of a P1 ally nothing will annoy your leadership more than jumping into an aw fight on only a small revive if you are even slightly competitive in aw!
    Assassins is also a % chance to proc so in the fight before you were either lucky and it didn’t proc or the other player didn’t have any points in it (which if you are above gold 2 is highly unlikely tbh)
    Thanks guys I was curious never seen the interaction like that honestly first time I had to use a small revive in war and didn’t think about the interaction with assassin. So appreciate it ...BTW we did win we kept our gold 1 standing almost plat 4 this season lol.. anyways appreciate the feedback guys
  • GregglesWinsGregglesWins Posts: 17
    I think quake is broken. She's completely automatic for me to play and I can't evadex in practice mode.... or even dex after evade at all... something up and it started very recently